Pharmacotherapy of the patients with bronchial asthma: problems and possible solutions. Kulbaisov A.M., Polumordvintseva T.V., Zhestkov A.V P.19Pharmacotherapy of the patients with bronchial asthma: problems and possible solutions. Kulbaisov A.M., Polumordvintseva T.V., Zhestkov A.V P.19
Cascade of metabolic disorders in respiratory organ disorders in children. Vakhitov K.M., Pikuzа O.I., Suleymanova Z.Ya., Zakirovа A.M., Akhmetvaleeva Ju.N. P. 56Cascade of metabolic disorders in respiratory organ disorders in children. Vakhitov K.M., Pikuzа O.I., Suleymanova Z.Ya., Zakirovа A.M., Akhmetvaleeva Ju.N. P. 56
The features of the quantitative and qualitative indi- cators of the blink reflex and pathological system in patients with tic. Mavlyutova R.A., Yakupov R.A., Rashitov L.Z., Grishin S.N., Makletsov S.V., Zakharov A.V. P. 70
IVANOVA LUDMILA M., student of Izhevsk State Medical Academy, Russia, 426023, Izhevsk, Communar str., 281, tel. 8-912-852-31-74, e-mail: email@example.com
KHALIMOV EDUARD V., D. Med. Sci., professor of the Department of general surgery of Izhevsk State Medical Academy, chief physician of City Clinical Hospital № 6, Russia, 426067, Izhevsk, Trud str., 1
STYAZHKINA SVETLANA N., D. Med. Sci., professor of the Department of surgery of Izhevsk State Medical Academy, Russia, 426023, Izhevsk, Communar str., 281
MIKHAILOV ALEXANDER YU., C. Med. Sci., assistant of professor of the Department of general surgery of Izhevsk State Medical Academy, surgeon of the Department of purulent surgery of City Clinical Hospital № 6, Russia, 426067, Izhevsk, Trud str., 1
SOLOVYOV ALEXANDER A., C. Med. Sci., associate professor of the Department of histology, embryology and cytology of Izhevsk State Medical Academy, Russia, 426023, Izhevsk, Communar str., 281
Abstract. Aim. The aim of the study was to improve the results of treatment by introduction available methods of neogenesis stimulation — autogenic platelet concentrate, into clinical practice. Material and methods. In the period from October 2016 to February 2017 14 patients were treated at purulent surgery department of City Clinical Hospital № 6 in Izhevsk. The patients had a history of insulin-dependent type II diabetes. The course of the disease was from 1 to 6 months. The main group 1 consisted of these people. In addition to comprehensive therapy the group has received topical treatment with regeneration stimulators: autologous platelet concentrate, characterized by 3,9 times increased platelet level. It contains high levels of growth factors, possessing the ability to stimulate cell proliferation. Group of comparison № 2 was identical to the primary one. Thus, the total number of patients was 28. Results and discussion. As a result, in the group 1:5 patients presented complete epithelialization in (23±3) days; 1 person has achieved epithelialization at the outpatient treatment stage in (35±4) days. In 3 patients the size of defects has reduced to 1/2 from the original area in (35±3) days. In 5 cases the initial size was reduced to 1/3 from the original in (37±4) days. In the group of comparison improvement was seen in 3 patients — 1/2 of the original area was reduced in (23±5) days; in 4 cases the reduction was only up to 1/3 from the initial area. In 3 cases there has been no reduction of the initial size during the period of (35±5) days; in 4 cases of small amputation necrectomy the process has taken 40 days. Conclusion. Autogenous platelet concentrate application can be recommended as it is affordable and effective.
Key words: platelet concentrate, trophic ulcers, treatment.
For reference: Ivanova LM. Khalimov EV, Styazhkina SN, Mikhailov AY, Solovyov AA. Platelet concentrate as a component of treatment of trophic ulcers of the lower. The Bulletin of Contemporary Clinical Medicine. 2017; 10 (3): 7—10. DOI: 10.20969/VSKM.2017.10(3).7-10.
1. Tolstov DA, Bogdan VG. Stimuljacija reparativnyh processov v kompleksnom lechenii troficheskih jazv venoznoj jetiologii [Stimulation reparativnyh processes in complex treatment of trophic ulcers of venous etiology]. Voennaja medicina [Military medicine]. 2012; (2): 34-38.
2. Tolstov DA, Bogdan VG. Trombocitarnye koncentraty: Klassifikacija, tehnologii poluchenija, biologicheskie jeffekty [Platelet concentrates: Classi cation, technologies of producing biological effects]. Medicinskij zhurnal [Journal of medicine]. 2012; (2): 22-25.
3. Bensman VM. Surgery of purulent-necrotic complications of diabetic foot syndrome: Hand.for physicians [Hirurgija gnojno-nekroticheskih oslozhnenij sindroma diabeticheskoj stopy: Rukovodstvo dlja vrachej]. Moskva: Medpraktika [Moscow: Medpraktika]. 2010; 471 p.
4. Kirienko AI ed. Lechenie troficheskih jazv venoznoj jetiologii: posobie dlja vrachej [The treatment of trophic ulcers of venous etiology: a guide for physicians]. Moskva: Izd-vo NCSSH RAMN [Moscow: publishing house of Bakulev RAMN]. 2000; 22 p.
KABALYK MAXIM A., C. Med. Sci., assistant of professor of the Institute of therapy and instrumental diagnostics of Pacific State Medical University, Russia, 690002, Vladivostok, Ostryakov ave., 2, tel. +7-964-439-79-27, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. Aim. The study aims to establish particular cytokine status in osteoarthritis and hypertension. Material and methods. The study includes 65 patients with knee osteoarthritis: 58 women (89,3%) and 7 men (10,7%) aged (66,7±7,9) years with the course of the disease from 1 to 18 years [(5,9±4,0) years]. All (100%) studied patients with osteoarthritis had hypertension according to the recommendations of GFCF (2013) with the history of arterial hypertension not less than 12 months. Control group included 18 patients with hypertension aged (59,6±8,3) years, comparable with the main group by gender and age. In order to determine the blood concentration of the molecules of interest, commercial kits for CRTAP (cartilage-associated precursor protein), IL-1β, IL-6 and TNF-α evaluation were used. Results and discussion. CRTAP serum level was significantly lower in patients with osteoarthritis (p = 0,008). IL-6 levels were significantly higher in patients with osteoarthritis (p = 0,003). TNF-α was also higher in patients with osteoarthritis (p = 0,01). There was no significant difference in IL-1β levels in osteoarthritis group compared to the controls (p = 0,1). In patients with osteoarthritis plasma CRTAP showed direct correlation with longitudinal history of hypertension, systolic blood pressure and pain level according to visual analogue scale. IL-6 level significantly correlates with the frequency of analgesia, with the level of pain according to WOMAC and visual analogue scale and with the indicator of stiffness. Conclusion. Hypertension plays an important role in pathogenesis of osteoarthritis. Systemic inflammation, affecting all tissues, has a negative effect on a subchondral bone. This effect is realized by endothelial dysfunction that supports and possibly initiates the process of degradation of subchondral bone and articular cartilage, providing potential to inflammatory processes.
Key words: osteoarthritis, subchondral bone remodeling, cardiovascular disease, CRTAP, cytokines.
For reference: Kabalyk MA. The features of cytokine status in patients with osteoarthritis and essential hypertension. The Bulletin of Contemporary Clinical Medicine. 2017; 10 (3): 10—15. DOI: 10.20969/VSKM.2017.10(3).10-15.
1. Kim HS, Shin JS, Lee J, et al. Association between Knee Osteoarthritis, Cardiovascular Risk Factors, and the Framingham Risk Score in South Koreans: A Cross- Sectional Study. PLoS One. 2016; 11(10): 165325.
2. Kabalyk MA. Osobennosti remodelirovanija subhondral’noj kosti pri osteoartroze s komorbidnost’ju [Remodeling of subchondral bone in osteoarthritis with comorbidity] Vestnik sovremennoj klinicheskoj mediciny [The Bulletin of Contemporary Clinical Medicine]. 2016; 9 (4): 27-32.
3. Kerkhof HJ, Lories RJ, Meulenbelt I, et al. A genome-wide association study identi es an osteoarthritis susceptibility locus on chromosome 7q22. Arthritis Rheum. 2010; 62 (2): 499-510.
4. Dubikov AI, Kabalyk MA, Koreckaja TJu. Mikrokrsital- licheskij stress v patogeneze osteoartroza [Microcrystal- line stress in the pathogenesis of osteoarthritis]. Terape- vticheskij arhiv [Therapeutic Archives]. 2016; 88 (5): 32-36.
5. Kabalyk MA. Fraktal’naja i teksturnaja variabel’nost’ subhondral’noj kosti pri osteoartroze s serdechno- sosudistoj komorbidnost’ju i metabolicheskim fenotipom [Fractal texture and variability of the subchondral bone in osteoarthritis with cardiovascular comorbidity and metabolic phenotype]. Uspehi sovremennoj nauki i obrazovanija [Successes of modern science and education]. 2016; 3 (6): 38-42.
6. Kim HR. Comparison of Prevalence for Osteoarthritis and Its Risk Factors between Age 60 74 and 75 and Over. Journal of Korean Biological Nursing Science. 2013; 15: 219—229.
7. Zheng W, Tao Z, Chen C, Zhang C, Zhang H, Ying X, Chen H. Plumbagin Prevents IL-1β-Induced In ammatory Response in Human Osteoarthritis Chondrocytes and Prevents the Progression of Osteoarthritis in Mice. In ammation. 2017 Feb 7. doi: 10.1007/s10753-017- 0530-8.
8. Singh JA, Noorbaloochi S, Knutson KL. Cytokine and neuropeptide levels are associated with pain relief in patients with chronically painful total knee arthroplasty: a pilot study. BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2017; 18 (1): 1-7.
9. Kabalyk MA, Sil’vanovich KI, Haliman AA. Osteoartroz i komorbidnost’: rasprostranjonnost’ i klassifikacija [Osteoarthritis and comorbidity: prevalence and classi cation]. Molodoj uchenyj [Young scientist]. 2016; 10: 500-503.
10. Fernandes GS, Valdes AM. Cardiovascular disease and osteoarthritis: common pathways and patient outcomes. Eur J Clin Invest. 2015; 45 (4): 405-414.
11. Kiaer T, Dahl B, Lausten GS. The relationship between inert gas wash-out and radioactive tracer microspheres in measurement of bone blood flow: effect of decreased arterial supply and venous congestion on bone blood flow in an animal model. J Orthop Res. 1993; 11(1): 28-35.
12. Felson DT, McLaughlin S, Goggins J, et al. Bone marrow edema and its relation to progression of knee osteoarthritis. Ann Intern Med. 2003; 139 (5 Pt 1): 330-336.
13. Mazurov VI, Stolov SV, Jakusheva VA, et al. Kardiovaskuljarnye problemy v revmatologii [Cardiovascular problems in rheumatology]. Nauchno-prakticheskaja revmatologija [Cientific and practical rheumatology]. 2006; 4: 28—34.
14. Bomfim GF, Rodrigues FL, Carneiro FS. Are the innate and adaptive immune systems setting hypertension on fire? Pharmacol Res. 2017; 117: 377-393.
15. Haara MM, Manninen P, Kröger H, et al. Osteoarthritis of finger joints in Finns aged 30 or over: prevalence, determinants, and association with mortality. Ann Rheum Dis. 2003; 62 (2): 151-158.
16. Singh G, Miller JD, Lee FH, Pettitt D, Russell MW. Prevalence of cardiovascular disease risk factors among US adults with self-reported osteoarthritis: data from the Third National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey. Am J Manag Care. 2002; 8 (15 Suppl): 383-391.
17. Yoshimura N, Muraki S, Oka H, et al. Accumulation of metabolic risk factors such as overweight, hypertension, dyslipidaemia, and impaired glucose tolerance raises the risk of occurrence and progression of knee osteoarthritis:
a 3-year follow-up of the ROAD study. Osteoarthritis Cartilage. 2012; 20(11): 1217-1226.
18. Wang L, Fritton SP, Weinbaum S, Cowin SC. On bone adaptation due to venous stasis. J Biomech. 2003; 36 (10): 1439-1451.
19. Malinin T, Ouellette EA. Articular cartilage nutrition is mediated by subchondral bone: a long-term autograft study in baboons. Osteoarthritis Cartilage. 2000; 8 (6): 483-491.
20. Hamilton JL, Nagao M, Levine BR, Chen D, Olsen BR, Im HJ. Targeting VEGF and Its Receptors for the Treatment of Osteoarthritis and Associated Pain. J Bone Miner Res. 2016; 31 (5): 911-924.
21. Yi J, Zhu Y, Jia Y, et al. The Annexin a2 Promotes Development in Arthritis through Neovascularization by Amplification Hedgehog Pathway. PLoS One. 2016; 11 (3): 150363.
22. Coutaux A, Adam F, Willer JC et al. Hyperalgesia and allodynia: peripheral mechanisms. Joint Bone Spine. 2005; 72 (5); 359-371.
KLIMENTOV MIKHAIL N., C. Med. Sci., associate professor of the Department of surgery of Izhevsk State Medical Academy, Russia, 426034, Izhevsk, Kommunar str., 281, tel. +7-906-816-35-74, e-mail: email@example.com
LUPPOV DMITRY S., 4th year student of Izhevsk State Medical Academy, Russia, 426034, Izhevsk, Kommunar str., 281, tel.+7-982-118-82-25, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
MAKHMUTOVA ELIANA R., 4th year student of Izhevsk State Medical Academy, Russia, 426034, Izhevsk, Kommunar str., 281, tel. +7-912-877-02-45, e-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. Aim. Retrospective analysis of the medical records of the patients with gastrointestinal hemorrhage was performed. The causes of the lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage in different years were compared. Material and methods. The medical records of the patients with the lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage hospitalized in coloproctology department at the first Republican Clinical Hospital of the Ministry of Health of Udmurtia in 1995 and 2015 were studied. Results and discussion. Gastrointestinal hemorrhage caused by the intake of medications affecting hemostasis is seen in a third of the total number of patients. This fact proves that longitudinal non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medication or anticoagulant intake is thought to be one of the main reasons for gastrointestinal hemorrhage development. One of the reasons for more frequent post hemorrhagic disease development is the use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications and anticoagulants as a result of haemostatic system disruption. In these persons spontaneous arrest of bleeding occurs much later. Conclusion. For the last 2 decades the number of hospitalized patients diagnosed with lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage has increased in 2,8 times. One of the main reasons for the rise in gastrointestinal hemorrhage cases is the use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory and anti-aggregate medications. When prescribing non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications and anticoagulants, even in case of a short-term use in low doses, the drug choice has to be individual based on pharmacological features of the medication, on the clinical situation and on the risk factors of adverse effects.
Key words: hemorrhage, gastrointestinal tract, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, anticoagulants.
For reference: Klimentov MN, Luppov DS, Makhmutova ER. The causes of lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage. The Bulletin of Contemporary Clinical Medicine. 2017; 10 (3): 15—18. DOI: 10.20969/VSKM.2017.10(3).15-18.
1. Volkov VS. Farmakoterapiya i standarty lecheniya serdechno-sosudistoy sistemy: rukovodstvo dlya vrachey [Pharmacotherapy and standards for the treatment of diseases of cardiovascular system: a guide for doctors]. Moskva: OOO «Medicinskoe informacionnoe agentstvo» [Moscow: LLC «Medical News Agency»]. 2010; 360 p.
2. Karateev AE, Yakhno NN. Primeneniye nesteroidnykh protivovospalitel’nykh preparatov: klinicheskiye reko- mendatsii [Use of non-steroidal anti-in ammatory drugs: clinical recommendations]. Moskva [Moscow]: IMA-Press. 2009; 167 p.
3. Shilov AM, Hosea AO. Ishemicheskaya bolezn’ serdtsa, zheludochno-kishechnyye krovotecheniya i zhelezode tsit- naya anemiya: printsipy diagnostiki i lecheniya [Coronary heart disease, gastrointestinal haemmorhage and iron de ciency anemia: principles of diagnosis and treatment]. Lechashhij vrach [The attending physician]. 2012; 5: 9: https://www.lvrach.ru/2012/05/15435432/
KULBAISOV AMYRZHAN M., C. Med. Sci., chief freelance pulmonologist of the Ministry of health of the Orenburg region, Head of the Department of pulmonology of Orenburg Regional Clinical Hospital № 2, Russia, 460018, Orenburg, Nevelskaya str., 24, tel. 8-903-360-89-74, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
POLUMORDVINTSEVA TATYANA V., pulmonologist of the Department of pulmonology of Orenburg Regional Clinical Hospital № 2, Russia, 460018, Orenburg, Nevelskaya str., 24
ZHESTKOV ALEXANDER V., ORCID ID: orcid.org/0000-0002-3960-830X, D. Med. Sci., professor, Head of the Department of microbiology, immunology and allergology of Samara State Medical University, Russia, 443099, Samara, Chapaevskaya str., 89, tel. +7-846-260-33-61, e-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. Aim. Retrospective analysis of drug therapy for bronchial asthma in the Orenburg region in 2014 was conducted. Material and methods. The material for analysis was a summary table in Excel format on the management of pharmaceutical activities of the Ministry of health of the Orenburg region for the year 2014. It contains personal data on patients with asthma, organized according to the orders from medical organizations. Analysis of treatment was carried out according to amounts of released drugs that meet the modern principles of pharmacotherapy of patients with asthma, based on its severity and level of control. Results and discussion. Analysis of pharmacotherapy in 7373 patients with bronchial asthma, taking 72% of dispensary patients was performed. Speaking about the structure of the released drugs, the first place is occupied by the basic treatment — 49%. Emergency medications took the second place (38,6%) from the total. The drugs administered for comorbidities were seen in 12,4%. There was not only insufficient number of drugs for basic therapy revealed. There is a tendency to assign high doses of emergency medications. A group of patients managed by outpatient pulmonologists was marked by a more rational pharmacotherapy for bronchial asthma. Conclusion. Insufficient coverage of medical observation and therapy was revealed in patients with bronchial asthma in the Orenburg region in 2014. Inadequate pharmacotherapy of bronchial asthma patients is seen in primary care practitioners with the tendency of excessive drug administration for emergencies and comorbidities. It is necessary to search for additional ways to improve the quality of care in patients with asthma and broaden the access to pulmonary care through medical telecommunications.
Key words: asthma, pharmacotherapy.
For reference: Kulbaisov AM, Polumordvintseva TV, Zhestkov AV. Pharmacotherapy of the patients with bronchial asthma: problems and possible solutions. The Bulletin of Contemporary Clinical Medicine. 2017; 10 (3): 18—23. DOI: 10.20969/VSKM.2017.10(3).18-23.
1. GINA Report, Global Strategy for Asthma Management and Prevention. 2016. URL: http://www.ginasthma.org
2. O gosudarstvennoj podderzhke razvitija medicinskoj promyshlennosti i uluchshenii obespechenija na selenija i uchrezhdenij zdravoohranenija lekarstvennymi sredstvami i izdelijami medicinskogo naznachenija. Postanovlenie Pravitel’stva Rossiiskoi Federatsii ot 30/07/1994, № 890 [On state support for the development of the medical industry and improvement of the provision of medicines and medical devices to villages and health institutions. Decree of the Russian Federation of 30/07/1994 no 890]. Moscow. 1994; 890.
3. Bilichenko TN, Chuchalin AG. Razrabotka indikatorov (kriteriev) dlja ocenki kachestva i jeffektivnosti medicinskoj i pul’monologicheskoj pomoshhi v medicinskih uchrezhdenijah Rossii [Development of indicators (criteria) for assessing the quality and effectiveness of medical and pulmonological care in Russian medical institutions]. Pul’monologija [Pulmonology]. 2013; 5: 25-30.
4. Bilichenko TN, Chuchalin AG, Son IM. Osnovnye itogi razvitija specializirovannoj medicinskoj pomoshhi bol’nym pul’monologicheskogo profilja na territorii Rossijskoj Federacii za period 2004-2010 gg [The main results of the development of specialized medical care for patients with pulmonary profile in the Russian Federation for the period 2004-2010]. Pul’monologija [Pulmonology]. 2012; 3: 5-16.
5. Kurbacheva OM, Pavlova KS. Fenotipy i endotipy bronkhial’noy astmy: ot patogeneza i klinicheskoy kartiny k vyboru terapii [Phenotypes and endotypes of asthma: from pathogenesis and clinical picture to the choice of therapy]. Rossiyskiy Allergologicheskiy Zhurnal [Russian Allergological Journal]. 2013; 1: 15-24.
6. Fedoseev GB, Trofimov VI, Petrova MA. Mnogolikaya bronkhial’naya astma, diagnostika, lecheniye i profilaktika [Many facial bronchial asthma, diagnosis, treatment and prevention]. SPb: NordMedIzdat. 2011; 344 p.
7. Ovsjannikov NV, Ljapin VA, Antonov NS, Avdeev SN, Bagisheva NV. Analiz pokazateley zabolevayemosti i rasprostranennosti bronkhial’noy astmy sredi naseleniya Omskoy oblasti [Analysis of the incidence and prevalence of bronchial asthma among the population of the Omsk region]. Pul’monologija [Pulmonology]. 2012; 1: 78-81.
8. Nenasheva NM. Novyye vozmozhnosti terapii legkoy bronkhial’noy astmy [New options for the therapy of mild bronchial asthma]. Meditsinskiy sovet [Medical advice]. 2016; 5: 33-40.
9. Chuchalin AG, Ajsanov ZR, Belevskij AS et al. Federal’nye klinicheskie rekomendacii po diagnostike i lecheniju bronhial’noj astmy [Federal clinical guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of bronchial asthma]. Moskva: Rossijskoe respiratornoe obshhestvo [Moscow: Russian respiratory society]. 2016; 55 p.
10. Jagudina RI, Litvinenko MM, Sorokovikov IV. Registry pacientov: struktura, funkcii, vozmozhnosti ispol’zovanija [Patient registers: structure, functions, use possibilities]. Farmakojekonomika: Sovremennaja farmakojekonomika i farmakojepidemiologija [Pharmacoeconomics: Modern pharmacoeconomics and pharmacoepidemiology]. 2011; 4: 3-7.
11. Demidov AV. Informacionnye tehnologii dlja mobil’nogo zdravoohranenija [Information technology for mobile healthcare]. Voprosy organizacii i informatizacii zdravoohranenija [Issues of Health Organization and Informatization]. 2013; 1: 53-60.
12. Serdjukov AG, Naberezhnaja IB, Zaharov DA. Sociologicheskoe obosnovanie vnedrenija telemedicinskih tehnologij v praktiku [Sociological justification for the introduction of telemedicine technologies into practice]. Zamestitel’ glavnogo vracha [Deputy Chief Physician]. 2008; 2: 12-20.
13. Mobil’noe zdravoohranenie: Novye gorizonty zdravoohranenija cherez tehnologii mobil’noj svjazi. Doklad o rezul’tatah vtorogo global’nogo obsledovanija v oblasti jelektronnogo zdravoohranenija: Serija «Global’naja observatorija po jelektronnomu zdravoohraneniju» [Mobile health: New horizons of health through mobile communication technologies. Report on the results of the Second Global eHealth Survey: The Global Observatory on Health]. Vsemirnaja Organizacija Zdravoohranenija [World Health Organization]. 2013; 3: URL: http://apps.who.int/iris/handle/10665/87688
14. Proekt federal’nogo zakona «O vnesenie izmenenij v otdel’nye zakonodatel’nye akty Rossijskoj Federacii po voprosam primenenija informacionno-telekommunikacionnyh tehnologij i vvedenija jelektronnyh form dokumentov v sfere zdravoohranenija» [Draft federal law «On Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation on the Application of Information and Telecommunication Technologies and the Introduction of Electronic Forms of Documents in the Healthcare Sphere»]. Spravochnaja pravovaja sistema Konsul’tantPljus [URL: The legal reference system ConsultantPlus]. URL: http://www.consultant.ru
15. Kurbacheva OM, Zhestkov AV, Nagatkin DA, Kulagina VV, Nagatkina OV. Sovremennyj vzgljad na immunopatogenez bronhial’noj astmy [Modern view on of bronchial asthma]. Rossiyskiy Allergologicheskiy Zhurnal [Russian Allergological Journal]. 2016; 2: 10-14.
LEVCHENKO OLGA K., C. Med. Sci., senior researcher of scientific clinical department of anesthesiology and emergency medicine of National Research Center for hematology, Russia, 125167, Moscow, Noviy Zykovskiy proezd, 4, tel. 8-926-816-38-87, е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
BERSENEVA EVGENIYA A., D. Med. Sci., Head of the Center for higher and secondary education of N.A. Semashko National Public Health Research Institute, Russia, 105064, Moscow, Vorontsovo Pole str., 12, build. 1
Abstract. Aim. The state of medical care organization in hematologic profile patients with pain syndrome was studied taking the patients with hemophilia as an example. Material and methods. Prospective, multicentre study including 112 patients with hemophilia A and B type was conducted. The patients were interviewed on the subject of pain management in hemophilic arthropathies. Results and discussion. The study showed a low level of analgesia organization in hematological patients. One third of patients with hemophilia evaluated the pain they have experienced during the last 24 hours as highly intensive. This data is comparable to the results obtained from the patients with cancer. At the same time, only 32% of respondents indicated the intervals of time without any pain during the last 24 hours. According to the study, the majority of patients with hemophilia have a persistent decline in the quality of life as the pain negatively affects all areas of life (daily activity, efficiency, mood, sleep). 74% of the patients with hemophilia manage the pain by themselves. Most often, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are used, while they are not indicated for patients with hemophilia due to the possibility of increased hypocoagulation causing hemorrhagic complications. This data confirms the lack of proper patient awareness. Conclusion. Pain is common in hematological patients. It requires timely diagnosis, therapy, monitoring and prevention. Development and organization of pain management in hematology is necessary in order to increase availability and quality of medical care.
Key words: hematology, health organization, pain, hemophilia, anesthesia.
For reference: Levchenko OK, Berseneva EA. The features of medical care organization in hematological profile patients with pain syndrome. The Bulletin of Contemporary Clinical Medicine. 2017; 10 (3): 24—30. DOI: 10.20969/ VSKM.2017.10(3).24-30.
1. Srivastava AK, Brewer EP, Mauser-Bunschoten et al. Guidelines for the management of hemophilia. Haemophilia 2013; 19 (1): 1—47.
2. Shulutko EM, Levchenko OK, Gorodeckij VM, Gemdzhjan JeG, Konjashina NI, Krechetova AV. Obezbolivanie bol’nyh gemo liej pri ortopedicheskih operacijah [Anesthesia of patients with hemophilia during orthopedic operations]. Terapevticheskij arhiv [Therapeutic archive]. 2014; 86 (5): 56-61.
3. Savchenko VG. Programmnoe lechenie zabolevanij sistemy krovi: sbornik algoritmov diagnostiki i protokolov lechenija zabolevanij sistemy krovi [Software treatment of diseases of the blood system: a collection of diagnostic algorithms and protocols for the treatment of diseases of the blood system]. Moskva: Praktika [Moscow: Practice]. 2012; 515 p.
4. Corso A, Mangiacavalli S, Varettoni M, Pascutto C, Zappasodi P, Lazzarino M. Bortezomib-induced peripheral neuropathy in multiple myeloma: a comparison between previously treated and untreated patients. Leuk Res. 2010; 34 (4): 471-474.
5. Levchenko OK, Shulutko EM, Gemdzhjan JeG, Gorodeckij VM. Trombocitopenija i posleoperacionnoe obezbolivanie [Thrombocytopenia and postoperative analgesia]. Anesteziologija i reanimatologija [Anesthesiology and Reanimatology]. 2014; 5: 28-32.
6. Prikaz Ministerstva zdravoohranenija Rossijskoj Federa- cii ot 20 dekabrja 2012 goda N 1183n «Ob utverzhdenii Nomenklatury dolzhnostej medicinskih rabotnikov i farmacevticheskih rabotnikov» [Order of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation of December 20, 2012 N 1183n «On Approval of the Nomenclature of the Positions of Medical Workers and Pharmaceutical Workers»].
7. Prikaz ot 15 nojabrja 2012 goda N 930n «Ob utverzhde- nii porjadka okazanija medicinskoj pomoshhi naseleniju po pro lju «gematologija»» [Order of November 15, 2012 N 930n «On approval of the order of rendering medi- cal care to the population on the pro le of «hematolo- gy»»].
8. Prikaz Ministerstva zdravoohranenija RF ot 15 no- jabrja 2012 goda N 919 n «Ob utverzhdenii Porjad- ka okazanija medicinskoj pomoshhi vzroslomu nasele- niju po pro lju «anesteziologija i reanimatologija» [Order of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation of November 15, 2012 N 919n «On the approval of the procedure for providing medical care to the adult popu- lation on the pro le of» anesthesiology and resuscitation»].
9. Ukaz Prezidenta RF «O strategii nacional’noj bezopasnosti Rossijskoj Federacii» ot 31/12/2015 No 683 [Decree of the President of the Russian Federation «On the National Security Strategy of the Russian Federation» of December 31, 2015 No 683].
10. Federal’nyj zakon «Ob osnovah ohrany zdorov’ja grazhdan v Rossijskoj Federacii» [Federal Law «On the fundamentals of protecting the health of citizens in the Russian Federation»]. Sobranie zakonodatel’stva RF [Collection of the legislation of the Russian Federation]. 2011; 323-FZ (Article 10).
11. Federal’nyj zakon «Ob osnovah ohrany zdorov’ja grazhdan v Rossijskoj Federacii» ot 21/11/2011 N 323-FZ (stat’ja 2) [ Federal Law «On the Fundamentals of Health Care of Citizens in the Russian Federation». Sobranie zakonodatel’stva RF [Collection of the legislation of the Russian Federation]. 2011; 323-FZ (Article 2).
12. Vershinina SF, Stukov AN. Protivobolevaja terapija v onkologii [Pain therapy in oncology]. PFBN. 2007; 1: 1471-1477.
13. Rodriguez-Merchan EC. Special features of total knee replacement in hemophilia. Expert Rev Hematol. 2013; 6 (6): 637-641.
14. Hawker GA, Mian S, Kendzerska T, French M. Measures of adult pain: Visual Analog Scale for Pain (VAS Pain), Numeric Rating Scale for Pain (NRS Pain), McGill Pain Questionnaire (MPQ), Short-Form McGill Pain Questionnaire (SF-MPQ), Chronic Pain Grade Scale (CPGS), Short Form-36 Bodily Pain Scale (SF-36 BPS), and Measure of Intermittent and Constant Osteoarthritis Pain (ICOAP). Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken). 2011; 63 (11): 140-151.
15. Mathieson S, Maher CG, Terwee CB, Folly de Campos T, Lin CW. Neuropathic pain screening questionnaires have limited measurement properties: a systematic review. J Clin Epidemiol. 2015; 37 p. doi: 10.1016/j.jclinepi.2015.03.010.
16. Van Roenn Dzh H, Pjejs Dzh A, Preoder MI. Diagnostika i lechenie boli [Diagnosis and treatment of pain]. Moskva [Moscow]: Izdatel’stvo BINOM [Publishing house BINOM]. 2011; 112 p.
17. Badia X, Muriel C, Gracia A et al. Validation of the Spanish version of the Brief Pain Inventory in patients with oncological pain. Med Clin (Barc). 2003; 110 (1): 51-59.
18. Witkop M, Lambing A, Divine G et al. A national study of pain in the bleeding disorders community: a description of haemophilia pain. Haemophilia. 2011; 18 (3): 115- 119.
19. Federal’nyj zakon ot 22 dekabrja 2014 goda No 429- FZ «O vnesenii izmenenij v Federal’nyj zakon «Ob obrashhenii lekarstvennyh sredstv». [Federal Law of December 22, 2014 No. 429-FZ «On Amendments to the Federal Law» On the circulation of medicines». Sobranie zakonodatel’stva RF [Collection of the legislation of the Russian Federation]. 2014; 52 (I): 7540.
20.Postanovlenie Pravitel’stva RF ot 20 ijulja 2011 goda No 599 (red 08/10/2014) «O merah kontrolja v otnoshenii preparatov, kotorye soderzhat malye kolichestva narkoticheskih sredstv, psihotropnyh veshhestv i ih prekursorov, vkljuchennyh v perechen’ narkoticheskih sredstv, psihotropnyh veshhestv i ih prekursorov, podlezhashhih kontrolju v Rossijskoj Federacii». [Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 599 of July 20, 2011 (as amended on October 8, 2014) «On control measures for preparations containing small quantities of narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances and their precursors included in the list of narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances And their precursors, subject to control in the Russian Federation]. Sobranie zakonodatel’stva RF [Collection of the legislation of the Russian Federation]. 2011; 30 (2): 4648.
MELIKYAN ILONA A., ORCID ID: orcid.org/0000-0002-4389-4708, postgraduate student of the Department of general medical practice and internal medicine with the course of emergency medical service of Izhevsk State Medical Academy, Russia, 426063, Izhevsk, Promyshlennaya str., 52, e-mail: email@example.com
CHERNYSHOVA TATYANA E., D. Med. Sci., professor of the Department of general medical practice and internal medicine with the course of emergency medical service of Izhevsk State Medical Academy, Russia, 426063, Izhevsk, Promyshlennaya str., 52, tel/fax: 8(3412)66-11-33, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. Aim. Clinical and pathogenic factors related to metabolic syndrome and the efficiency of patient care were studied. Material and methods. The study included 59 women and 42 men with metabolic syndrome aged 18—60 years divided into 2 groups based on the presence of occupational stress. All patients underwent therapy for metabolic syndrome during 90 days. It included physical exercise, diet and insulin resistance correction with Metformin in a dose of 500—1000 mg/day. Clinical examination included assessment of anthropometric and biochemical parameters, corticotrophin and morning blood cortisol at all stages of the research. Results and discussion. The patients in both groups had no significant difference in variability of blood pressure, body mass or corticotrophin level in blood (p>0,05). Significantly higher waist/hip ratio, average systolic blood pressure, triglycerides (TG) and insulin resistance (IR-HOMA) was seen in patients with chronic stress (p<0,05). Cortisol levels in the stress group were high normal [(464,8±30,9) nmol/l], while in the group without stress — (274,1±46,0) nmol/l. Evaluation of effectiveness of the therapy revealed the best results in the 2nd group (p<0,05), that remained stable during 12—16 months. Conclusion. Factor analysis revealed the psycho-emotional aspects that determine the effectiveness of rehabilitation and management strategies for patients with metabolic syndrome affected by chronic stress. Weight rebound in patients with stress is associated with activation of stress humoral compensatory mechanisms aimed at maintaining initial body mass, while without stress — with eating disorder and stress-coping behavior.
Key words: metabolic syndrome, obesity, stress, cortisol, weight rebound.
For reference: Melikyan IA, ChernyshovaТЕ. Clinical and pathogenetic aspects of efficiency of metabolic syndrome treatment. The Bulletin of Contemporary Clinical Medicine. 2017; 10 (3): 31—35. DOI: 10.20969/VSKM.2017.10(3).31-35.
1. Pyr’ev EA. Jemocional’naja motivacija: psihofiziologicheskij aspect [Emotional motivation: psychophysiological aspect]. Vestnik OGU [Vestnik OGU]. 2014; 2 (163): 199-203.
2. Komshilova KA, Dzgoeva FH. Beremennost’ i ozhirenie [Pregnancy and obesity]. Ozhirenie i metabolism [Obesity and metabolism]. 2009; 4: 9-13.
3. Chubukova TN, Ugol’nik TS. Izmenenija pokazatelej gormonov stressa i lipidnogo spektra syvorotki krovi krys pri ostroj cerebral’noj ishemii [Changes of stress hormones and the lipid spectrum of blood serum in rats with acute cerebral ischemia]. Problemy zdorov’ja i jekologii [Problems of health and ecology]. 2015; 3 (45): 102-107.
4. Krasnoperova OI, Smirnova EN, Chistousova GV, Baturin VI, Toropova EA. Faktory, sposobstvujushhie formirovaniju ozhirenija u detej i podrostkov [Factors contributing to obesity in children and adolescents]. Ozhirenie i metabolism [Obesity and metabolism] 2013; 1 (34): 18-21.
5. Alexeeva NS. Vlijanie komponentov metabolicheskogo sindroma na kachestvo zhizni pacientov [The influence of components of the metabolic syndrome on the quality of life of patients]. Bjulleten’ VSNC SO RAMN [Bulletin of East Siberian scientific center SB RAMS]. 2014; 6 (100): 9-13.
6. Reverchuk VI. Biopsychosocial approach as a paradigm of modern medicine and soucial clinical psychology: the babel tower sonstruction. Japanese Educational and Scienti c Review. 2015; 12 (1; 9): 355-368.
7. Vlasenko NJu. Issledovanie urovnja kortizola i ego cirkadiannogo ritma u pozharnyh [The study of cortisol level and its circadian rhythm in the re]. Simvol nauki [The Symbol of science]. 2016; 1-3: 17-18.
8. Chernyshova TE, Reverchuk IV, Melikyan AI. Stress kak prediktor metabolicheskogo sindroma [Stress as a predic- tor of metabolic syndrome]. Lichnost’ v jekstremal’nyh us- lovijah i krizisnyh situacijah zhiznedejatel’nosti [Personality in extreme conditions and crisis situations of life]. 2013; 3: 106-109.
9. Xiaoyan Chu, Kirgizova OY. Metabolicheskij sindrom: nekotorye itogi i perspektivy reshenija problem [Metabolic syndrome: some results and prospects of solving problems]. Bjulleten’ VSNC SO RAMN [Bulletin of East Siberian scienti c center SB RAMS]. 2016; 5 (111): 187-194.
10. Melikyan IA. Vlijanie hronicheskogo stressa na lipidnyj i uglevodnyj obmen [In uence of chronic stress on lipid and carbohydrate metabolism]. Vestnik sovremennoj klinicheskoj mediciny [Journal of modern clinical medicine]. 2014; Suppl 1: 122-123.
NURDINA MARIA S., postgraduate student of the Department of family medicine of Samara State Medical University, Russia, 443099, Samara, Chapaevskaya str., 89, e-mail: Goremykina_marya@mail.ru
KUPAEV VITALII I., D. Med. Sci., professor, Head of the Department of family medicine of Samara State Medical University, Russia, 443099, Samara, Chapaevskaya str., 89, e-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. Aim. We aimed to investigate the influence of IL-10 and IL-17 on asthma control level in adults. Material and methods. 79 patients have been enrolled to the study. We have identified 2 groups: Group I — the patients with controlled asthma [48 patients, mean age (52±13) years, body mass index (25±4,2) kg/m], group II — the patients with uncontrolled bronchial asthma [31 patients, mean age (57,6±7,9) years, body mass index — (30±4,5) kg/m]. We have measured the levels of IL-10 and IL-17 using ELISA assay. Results and discussion. Among the patients with controlled asthma, the level of IL-17 was 83,7 (66,9—104,5) pg/ml. It was significantly lower in comparison with the level of IL-17 in patients with uncontrolled asthma — 98,6 (90,5—113,5) pg/ml. In patients with controlled asthma IL-10 was 16,5 (11,9 to 26,6) pg/ml, which is higher in comparison to uncontrolled asthma patients — 10,5 (8,5—14,7) pg/ml. Conclusion. The study shows that IL-17 and IL-10 cytokines play an important role in immune response of bronchial asthma regardless of phenotype. They also represent an important therapeutic target for asthma management.
Key words: bronchial asthma, IL-17, IL-10.
For reference: Nurdina MS, Kupaev VI. Correlation between serum IL-17 and IL-10 level and asthma control. The Bulletin of Contemporary Clinical Medicine. 2017; 10 (3): 35—38. DOI: 10.20969/VSKM.2017.10(3).35-38.
1. Nagatkin DA. Vozdejstvie sublingval’noj immunoterapii na uroven’ kontrolja bronhial’noj astmy [Impact of sublingual immunotherapy on level of control of bronchial asthma]. Aspirantskij vestnik Povolzh’ja [The postgraduate journal of the Volga region]. 2013; 5 (6): 53—56.
2. Global Initiative for Asthma (GINA). Global Strategy for Asthma Management and Prevention. 2016; www. ginasthma.com
3. Nenasheva NM. Fenotipa bronhial’noj astmy i vybor terapii [Phenotype of asthma and selection of therapy]. Praktiches kaja pul’monologija [Practical pulmonology]. 2014; 2: 2-11.
4. Wenzel SE. Asthma phenotypes: the evolution from clinical to molecular approaches. Nat Med. 2012; 18 (5): 716-725.
5. Bhakta NR. IL-17 and «TH2-high» asthma: Adding fuel to the fire? Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 2014; 134: 1187-1188.
6. Kurbacheva OM, Zhestkov AV, Nagatkin DA, Kulagina VV, Nagatkina OV. Sovremennyj vzgljad na immunopatogenez bronhial’noj astmy [The modern view on the immunopatho genesis of bronchial asthma]. Rossijskij allergologicheskij zhurnal [Russian allergological journal]. 2016; 2: 10-14.
SHORT-TERM AND LONG-TERM DESTRUCTIVE PULMONARY TUBERCULOSIS TREATMENT RESULTS FROM THE USE OF COMPLEX PHYSIOTHERAPY
PILNIK GALINA V., high level certificate physician, deputy chief physician of Prokopyevsk State Tuberculosis Dispensary, Russia, 653024, Prokopyevsk, Serov str., 6, tel. 8(905)-068-34-57, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
KHANIN ARKADIY L., D. Med. Sci., professor, honored doctor of Russia, Head of the Department of phthisiology and pulmonology of Novokuznetsk State Institute for Further Physician Training — regional branch of Russian Medical Academy of Continuous Professional Education, Russia, 654005, Novokuznetsk, Stroiteley ave., 5, tel. 8(903)-945-22-52, e-mail: email@example.com
BASHEVA SVETLANA A., high level certificate physician, Head of the Department of phthisiology and pulmonology of Novokuznetsk State Institute for Further Physician Training — regional branch of Russian Medical Academy of Continuous Professional Education, Russia, 654005, Novokuznetsk, Klubnaya str., 60b, tel. 8(904)-378-50-12, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. Aim. Short- and long-term treatment results in destructive smear and/or culture positive newly diagnosed tuberculosis cases treated with standard I regimen and additional treatment with magnetic-infrared laser therapy and ultrasonic aprotinin inhalations were compared to those patients, who have received only standard I regimen chemotherapy. Material and methods. The main group (n=135) was divided into 3 equal subgroups (n=45). Group 1 representatives were treated with chemotherapy and magnetic-infrared laser therapy; group 2 patients underwent chemotherapy and ultrasonic aprotinin inhalations, ultrasonic aprotinin inhalations and magnetic-infrared laser therapy were applied in the 3rd group. Comparison group patients (n=45) received only chemotherapy. Results and discussion. The sputum smear conversion after 3 months of treatment was achieved in 82,2%, 86,7% and 93,3% of the patients in groups 1, 2 and 3 respectively and only in 51,1% persons in comparison group. The cavities were closed after 6 months of complex treatment in 57,8%, 77,7% and 95,6% of the cases in groups 1, 2 and 3 respectively, and only in 28,9% of patients in comparison group. The long-term results (cured) were seen in 75,6% cases in group 1, in 73,3% patients — in group 2, in 84,4% persons — in group 3, and in 62,2% representatives of comparison group. It was revealed that most of the patients who received complex treatment with physiotherapy were cured with minor residual changes. Conclusion. The use of complex physiotherapy increases the effect of standard chemotherapy in destructive pulmonary tuberculosis due to the multifaceted impact on the main pathogenetic mechanisms of specific inflammation, which leads to an increase in efficacy according to immediate and long-term results assessment.
Key words: destructive tuberculosis, short-term and long-term treatment results, physiotherapy.
For reference: Pilnik GV, Khanin AL, Basheva SA. Short-term and long-term destructive pulmonary tuberculosis treatment results from the use of complex physiotherapy. The Bulletin of Contemporary Clinical Medicine. 2017; 10 (3): 38—43. DOI: 10.20969/VSKM.2017.10(3).38-43.
1. Shilova MV. Tuberculjoz v Rossii v 2012-2013 [Тuberculosis in Russia in 2012-2013]. Мoskva [Moscow]: 2014; 244 p.
2. World Health Organization. Global Tuberculosis Report 2016. Geneva: World Health Organization. 2016; 13: http://www.who.int/tb/publications/global_report/en/
3. Vinokurova MK. Individualizirovannaya lazernaya terapiya v komplexnom lechenii bolnych destruktivnym tuberculosom ljogkih [The individualized laser therapy in complex treatment of patients with destructive tuberculosis of lungs]. Moskva [Moscow]. 2005; 29 p.
Mordyk AV, Puzyreva LP. Sovremennie mejdunarodnie I nacionalnie koncepcii borbi s tuberkuljzom [Modern international and national concepts of fight against tuberculosis]. Dalnevostochnyi Zhurnal infekcionnoj patologii [Far East magazine of infectious pathology]. 2013; 22 (22): 92-97.
5. Ponomarenko GN ed. Fizioterapija: nacional’noe rukovodstvo [Physiotherapy: national leadership]. Moskva [Moscow]: GEOTAR-MEDIA. 2009; 864 p.
6. Amirov NB, Vizel АА, Oslopov VN. Jeffektivnost’ terapii pnevmonii po dannym pokazatelej mikrocirkuljacii i kon- centracii mikrojelementov v syvorotke krovi [Pneumonia effectiveness of therapy according to indicators of micro- circulation and concentration of trace substances in blood serum]. Zhurnal mezhdunarodnoj mediciny — Pediatrija [International Medical Journal — Pediatrics]. 2013; 2 (3): 96 -99.
7. Balasanjanc GS. Jeffektivnost’ primenenija ul’trazvukovogo obluchenija selezjonki u bol’nyh ostroprogressirujushhim tuberkuljozom ljogkih [Ef ciency of application of ultrasonic radiation of a lien for patients with an acute progress pul- monary tuberculosis]. Problemy tuberkuljoza [Problems of tuberculosis]. 2002; 6: 24-30.
8. Levashov AN, Kir’yanova VV, Vinogradov TI. Vlijanie diodnogo izluchenija s dlinoj volny 470 nm na jeffektivnost’ lechenija bol’nyh tuberkuljozom ljogkih [Effect of diode radiation with a wavelength of 470 nm on the effectiveness of treatment of patients with pulmonary tuberculosis]. Fizioterapija, bal’neologija, reabilitacija [Physiotherapy, balneology, rehabilitation]. 2008; 4: 15-18.
9. Morozova ТI. Jeffektivnost’ himioterapii v sochetanii s ingi- bitorami proteoliza u bol’nyh in l’trativnym tuberkuljozom ljogkih v faze raspada [Ef ciency of a chemotherapy in combination with proteolysis inhibitors at patients with an in ltrative destructive pulmonary tuberculosis]. Moskva [Moscow].1986; 24 р.
10. Ovsyankina ES, Dobkin VG, Firsov VA et al. Lazeroterapija v kompleksnom lechenii tuberkuljoza ljogkih u podrostkov: Posobie dlja vrachej [Laser therapy in the complex treatment of pulmonary tuberculosis in adolescents: A Manual for Physicians]. Problemy tuberkuljoza i boleznej ljogkih [Problems of tuberculosis and lung diseases]. 2005; 1: 56-61.
11. Parmon EM, Barshcheuski VS, Kamyshnikov VS. Kombinirovannoe nizkointensivnoe lazernoe izluchenie pri tuberkuljoze pochek [Combined low-intensity laser radiation when renal tuberculosis]. Problemy tuberkuljoza i boleznej ljogkih [Problems of tuberculosis and lung diseases]. 2003; 6: 28-33.
12. Skornyakov SN, Egorov EA, Shekoldin PI. Phtisiotriya: nacionalnoe rukovodstvo [Physiotherapy:national leadership]. Moskva [Moscow]: GEOTAR-MEDIA. 2007; 471-476.
13. Hudzik LB, Morozova ТI. Proteolitichekie sistemy krovi u bol’nyh tuberkuljozom ljogkih [Proteolytic system of blood at Patient with pulmonary TB]. Problemy tuberkuljoza [Problems of tuberculosis]. 1994; 5: 56-58.
14. Fenyo M. Theoretical and experimental basis of biostimu- lations by laser irradiation. Optics and laser technology. 1984; 16: 209-215.
15. Karu T. Photobiological fundamentals of low-power laser therapy. Limassol: Proc of 1st Int Congress Laser and Health’. 1997; 207-210.
16. Khanin AL, Dolgikh SA. Vlijanie mediko-social’nyh faktorov riska na jeffektivnost’ lechenija vpervye vyjavlennyh bol’nyh tuberkulezom [Effect of medical and social risk factors on the effectiveness of the treatment of newly diagnosed TB patients]. Sbornik materialov mezhdunarodnoj nauchnoprakticheskoj konferencii «Social’no — znachimye bolezni» [Proc International scienti c-practical conference «Socio — signi cant diseases»]. Kemerovo. 2004; 55- 57.
YAKOVLEVA MARINA V., the attached person (extern) of the Department of pediatric dentistry of Kazan State Medical University, pediatric dentist of Republican Dental Policlinic, the Chuvash Republic, 428018, Cheboksary, Moskovskiy ave., 11a, tel. +7-937-371-83-03, e-mail: Yakovleva2406@yandex.ru
KSEMBAYEV SAID S., D. Med. Sci., professor of the Department of pediatric dentistry of Kazan State Medical University, Russia, 420012, Kazan, Butlerov str., 49
Abstract. Aim. The effectiveness of child dental simulator aiming to improve dental status of the children was assessed. Material and methods. The study included 180 children aged 12 years. Salivation rate performance was evaluated in 40 of them, in 20 — pH levels of oral liquid were determined and in 120 — PHP hygienic index was calculated. Results and discussion. Maxillodental training in children is associated with significant increase in salivary flow rate, resulting in improved teeth cleansing. In addition, training supports neutral oral pH maintenance necessary for the daily dental cavity prevention. It was revealed that the standard dental cleaning accompanied with maxillodental training significantly increases the effectiveness of individual oral hygiene (reduced PHP index values by 59,6%) than other techniques, namely standard brushing with toothpaste, a standard cleaning with a tooth brush and toothpaste followed by chewing gum (36,9% and 43,8% respectively). The results confirm the validity of children dental simulator application in personal oral hygiene practice. Conclusion. It was revealed that the use of children dental simulator in addition to standard brushing increases the intensity of salivation, supports neutral oral fluid pH maintenance and increases the efficiency of the individual oral hygiene, which ultimately improves the dental status in children.
Key words: children, dental status, children dental simulator.
For reference: Yakovleva MV, Ksembayev SS. Clinical functional justification of the new approach to dental status improvement in children. The Bulletin of Contemporary Clinical Medicine. 2017; 10 (3): 43—47. DOI: 10.20969/ VSKM.2017.10(3).43-47.
1. Axelsson P. The Effect of a Needs-Related Caries Preventive Program in Children and Young Adults — Results after 20 Years. BMC Oral Health. 2006; 6 (1): 1-7.
2. Kisel’nikova LP, Zueva TE, Nagoeva TM. Harakter izmenenij stomatologicheskogo statusa doshkol’nikov i shkol’nikov goroda Moskvy, uchastvovavshih v obrazovatel’noj sto matologicheskoj profilakticheskoj programme: Materialy III Rossijsko-Evropejskogo kongressa po detskoj stomatologii [The nature of changes in the dental status of preschool children and schoolchildren in Moscow who participated in the educational dental prophylactic program]. Moskva [Moscow]: MGMSU. 2013; 78—82.
3. Kuz’mina IN, Demurija LJe. Intensivnost’ kariesa zubov u 8-10-letnih detej Central’nogo okruga goroda Moskvy [Intensity of dental caries in 8-10-year-old children of the Central District of Moscow]. Dental Forum. 2015; 1: 12—14.
4. Leont’ev VK, Maslak EE. Karies zubov, jetiologija, patogenez, klassifikacija; Detskaja terapevticheskaja stomatologija: Nacional’noe rukovodstvo [Dental caries, etiology, pathogenesis, classification: Pediatric Therapeutic Dentistry: National leadership]. Moskva [Moscow]: GJeOTAR-Media [GEOTAR-Media]. 2010: 367— 376.
5. Hamadeeva AM. Opyt vnedrenija profilakticheskih programm v stomatologii v Samarskoj oblasti [Experience in implementing preventive programs in dentistry in the Samara region]. Dental-jug [Dental-south]. 2010; 6 (47): 24-28.
6. Ulitovskij SB. Stomatologija: profilaktika kak obraz zhizni [Dentistry: prevention as a way of life]. SPb: Chelovek [The person]. 2009; 128 p.
7. Jakovleva MV, Ksembaev SS, Musin IN. Pervye rezul’taty i perspektivy ispol’zovanija zubocheljustnogo treninga v stomatologii detskogo vozrasta [The first results and perspectives of the use of dentogamy training in children’s dentistry]. Stomatologija Kazahstana [Stomatology of Kazakhstan]. 2015; 1: 40-42.
8. Azimov GF. Puti optimizacii individual’noj gigieny polosti rta [Ways of optimizing the individual hygiene of the oral cavity]. Kazan’ [Kazan]. 2011; 23 p.
9. Ksembaev SS, Musin IN, Salahov AK et al. Stoma tologicheskij massazher [Stomatological massager.]. Oficial’nyj bjulleten’ Federal’noj sluzhby po intellektual’noj sobstvennosti: Izobretenija, poleznye modeli [Official Bulletin of the Federal Service for Intellectual Property: Inventions, utility models]. 2013; 27: http://bankpatentov. ru/node/384895
10. Hadyeva MN. Optimizacija kompleksnogo lechenija bol’nyh hronicheskim generalizovannym parodontitom : kliniko-jeksperimental’noe issledovanie [Optimization of complex treatment of patients with chronic generalized periodontitis: clinical and experimental research]. Kazan’ [Kazan]. 2012; 22 p.
11. Haliullina AA. Razrabotka i kliniko-funkcional’noe obosnovanie jeffektivnosti zubocheljustnogo trenazhera [Development and clinical and functional substantiation of the efficiency of the dentoalveolar device]. Kazan’ [Kazan]. 2013; 19 p.
12. Vavilova TP, Janushevich OO, Ostrovskaja OO. Sljuna; Analiticheskie vozmozhnosti i perspektivy [Saliva: Analytical opportunities and prospects]. Moskva: BINOM. 2014; 312 p.
13. Hamadeeva AM, Trunin DA, Stepanov GV et al. Indeksy i kriterii dlja ocenki stomatologicheskogo statusa naselenija [Indices and criteria for assessing the dental status of the population]. Samara. 2016; 218 p.
Ulitovskij SB. Profilaktika kariesa: nejtralizacija kislot [Prophylaxis of caries: neutralization of acids]. Stomatolog- praktik [Dentist-Practitioner]. 2015; 2: 10—12.
ADENINSKAYA ELENA E., C. Med. Sci., Head of Research Center of occupational diseases and health of Central Clinical Hospital of Civil Aviation, Russia, 125367, Moscow, Ivankovsk highway, 7, tel. +7-916-845—50-45, e-mail: email@example.com SIMONOVA NADEZHDA I., D. Med. Sci., professor, director of Science Department of Clinical Institute of Occupational Safety and Working Conditions, Russia, 141607, Moscow region, Klin, Dzerzhinsky str., 6
MAZITOVA NAILYA N., D. Med. Sci., Head of the Center for Occupational Diseases of Federal Research Clinical Otorhinolaryngology Center, Russia, 123182, Moscow, Volokolamsk highway, 30, bild. 2
NIZYAEVA INNA V., D. Med. Sci., leading research worker of the group of innovative politics in labour medicine of Research Institute of Labour Medicine, Russia, 105275, Moscow, Budyonnyi ave., 31
Abstract. Noise-induced hearing loss is the most diagnosed occupational disease not only in the Russian Federation, but also in the countries of European Union, United States and others; ranging from 7 to 12% of all detected cases of hearing loss of different origin. At the same time, the approaches to industrial noise measurement, the views on its effect on the ear of the workers and the methodology of occupational risk evaluation, accepted by the global community of pathologists and specialists in occupational medicine, has still not found wide application in Russia. Aim. Systematic review of native papers on the principles of diagnosis of noise-induced hearing loss and its recognition as an occupational disease was performed. Material and methods. Study of peer-reviewed publications of Russian authors was made. Results and discussion. The vast majority of native scientific publications on the analysis of effect of noise on the organ of hearing were characterized by insufficient degree of evidence, which considerably complicates the possibility of conducting comparative analysis based on the findings from other researchers. Conclusion. Various methodological approaches and classifications of hearing impairment in noise induced hearing loss complicates interdisciplinary interactions of physicians, and calls for action to introduce Federal Clinical practice guideline on diagnosis, treatment and prevention of noise induced hearing loss.
Key words: sensorineural hearing loss, neurosensory hearing loss, noise induced hearing loss, industrial noise.
For reference: Adeninskaya EE, Simonova NI, Mazitova NN, Nizyaeva IV. The principles of noise induced hearing loss diagnostics in modern Russia (systematic review). The Bulletin of Contemporary Clinical Medicine. 2017; 10 (3): 48—55. DOI: 10.20969/VSKM.2017.10(3).48-55.
1. Adeninskaja EE, Buhtijarov IV, Bushmanov AJu et al. Federal’nye klinicheskie rekomendacii po diagnostike, lecheniju i profilaktike poteri sluha, vyzvannoj shumom [Federal clinical guidelines for the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of hearing loss caused by noise]. Medicina truda i promyshlennaja jekologija [Labor Medicine and Industrial Ecology]. 2016; 3: 37-48.
2. Drozdova TV, Morenko VM. Mezhpolusharnoe vzaimodejstvie biopotencialov golovnogo mozga pri nejrosensornoj tugouhosti professional’nogo geneza [Interhemispheric interaction of brain biopotentials with neurosensory hearing loss of professional genesis]. Medicina truda i promyshlennaja jekologija [Labor Medicine and Industrial Ecology]. 2008; 3: 19-24.
3. Zinkin VN, Mironov VG, Soldatov SK et al. Osobennosti patologicheskogo dejstvija aviacionnogo shuma na organ sluha inzhenerno tehnicheskogo sostava aviacii [Peculiarities of the pathological effect of aircraft noise on the auditory organ of engineering and technical staff of aviation]. Rossijskaja otorinolaringologija [Russian Otorhinolaryngology]. 2007; 6: 69-74.
4. Zinkin VN, Bogomolov AV, Daragan SP et al. Analiz riskov zdorov’ju, obuslovlennyh sochetannym dejstviem shuma i infrazvuka [Analysis of health risks caused by a combination of noise and infrasound]. Problemy analiza riska [Problems of Risk Analysis]. 2008; 4: 82-92.
5. Zinkin VN, Bogomolov AV, Daragan SP et al. Kumuljativnye mediko-jekologicheskie jeffekty sochetannogo dejstvija shuma i infrazvuka [Cumulative medico-ecological effects of the combined effect of noise and infrasound]. Jekologija i promyshlennost’ Rossii [Ecology and industry of Russia]. 2012; 3: 46-49.
6. Il’kaeva EN. Sovremennoe sostojanie problemy professional’nogo narushenija sluha v Rossijskoj Federacii [Current state of the problem of professional hearing impairment in the Russian Federation]. Medicina truda i promyshlennaja jekologija [Labor Medicine and Industrial
Ecology]. 2008; 6: 57-62.
7. Il’kaeva EN, Volgareva AD, Shajhlislamova JeR. Ocenka verojatnosti formirovanija professional’nyh narushenij organa sluha u rabotnikov, podvergajushhihsja vozdejstviju proizvodstvennogo shuma [Assessment of the probability of forming professional hearing impairments in workers exposed to industrial noise]. Medicina truda i promyshlennaja jekologija [Labor Medicine and Industrial Ecology]. 2008; 9: 27-30.
8. Kruglikova NV, Romejko VL, Bekeneva TI et al. Klinikogigienicheskie aspekty professional’noj nejro-sensornoj tugouhosti u lic letnogo sostava grazhdanskoj aviacii [Clinical and hygienic aspects of occupational neurosensory hearing loss in flight personnel of civil aviation].
Medicina truda i promyshlennaja jekologija [Labor Medicine and Industrial Ecology]. 2015; 6: 15-18.
9. Nosov AE, Ponomareva TA, Leshkova IV et al. Lechenie nejrosensornoj tugouhosti i shumovyh jeffektov vnutrennego uha, svjazannyh s rabotoj [Treatment of sensorineural hearing loss and noise effects of the inner ear related to work]. Medicina truda i promyshlennaja
jekologija [Labor Medicine and Industrial Ecology]. 2014; 12: 31-34.
10. Pankova VB, Bushmanov AJu. Problemy tugouhosti u lic letnyh professij grazhdanskoj aviacii Rossii [Problems of deafness in persons flying the civil aviation profession in Russia]. Vestnik otorinolaringologii [Vestnik of otorhinolaryngology]. 2014; 6: 27-30.
11. Popov MN. Vlijanie sosudistogo faktora na razvitie professional’noj nejrosensornoj tugouhosti [Influence of vascular factor on development of professional sensorineural hearing loss]. Rossijskaja otorinolaringologija [Russian Otorhinolaryngology]. 2014; 1: 182-183.
12. Sineva EL, Fedina IN, Preobrazhenskaja EA. Aktual’nye problemy professional’noj tugouhosti [Actual problems of occupational deafness]. Medicina truda i promyshlennaja jekologija [Labor Medicine and Industrial Ecology]. 2007; 12: 34-39.
13. Haritonova OI, Poterjaeva EL, Kruglikova NV. Professional’naja nejrosensornaja tugouhost’ u chlenov jekipazhej vozdushnyh sudov grazhdanskoj aviacii [Professional sensorineural hearing loss among crew members of civil aviation aircraft]. Medicina truda i promyshlennaja jekologija [Medicine and Industrial Ecology]. 2015; 6: 12-14.
14. Sheshegov PM, Zinkin VN, Dvorjanchikov VV et al. Nejrosensornaja tugouhost’ shumovoj jetiologii u voennosluzhashhih: diagnostika, lechenie i profilaktika [Sensorineural hearing loss of noise etiology in military personnel: diagnosis, treatment and prevention]. Vestnik
Rossijskoj Voenno-Medicinskoj Akademii [Bulletin of the Russian Military-Medical Academy]. 2015; 2: 60-66.
15. Bojko SG, Kaneva AM, Kuznecova TV et al. Biologicheskie markery riska razvitija sensonevral’noj tugouhosti u rabotnikov proizvodstv s urovnem shuma na rabochem meste 90 dB [Biological markers of risk of sensorineural hearing impairment in workers with noise levels in
the workplace 90 dB]. Rossijskaja otorinolaringologija [Otorhinolaryngology]. 2008; 6: 3-8.
16. Gofman VR, Mil’kov AA. Analiz vzaimootnoshenij sluhovyh izmenenij i jekstraaural’nyh jeffektov u letnogo sostava grazhdanskoj aviacii [Analysis of the relationship between auditory changes and extraaural effects in the flight crew of civil aviation]. Aviakosmicheskaja I jekologicheskaja medicina [Aerospace and Environmental Medicine]. 2014; 5: 23-27.
17. Zinkin VN, Sheshegov PM, Chistov SD. Klinicheskie aspekty professional’noj sensonevral’noj tugouhosti akusticheskogo geneza [Clinical Aspects of Occupational Sensoryural Hearing Acoustical Genesis]. Vestnik otorinolaringologii [Bulletin of otorhinolaryngology]. 2015; 6: 65-70.
18. Ivanov AI, Korsun ON, Bol’shakova VA et al. Issledovanie harakteristik rechi diktorov-pilotov s narushenijami sluha v interesah sozdanija sistemy rechevogo upravlenija bortovym oborudovaniem letatel’nyh apparatov [Investigation of speech characteristics of the pilot-pilots
with hearing impairment in the interests of creating a voice control system for on-board equipment of aircrafts]. Medicina truda i promyshlennaja jekologija [Labor Medicine and Industrial Ecology]. 2014; 11: 40-45.
19. Ikonnikova NV, Bojko IV, Klicenko OA. Ocenka faktorov riska razvitija sensonevral’noj tugouhosti u rabotnikov gazotransportnogo predprijatija Krajnego Severa [Assessment of risk factors for sensorineural hearing impairment in employees of the gas transportation
enterprise of the Far North]. Medicina truda i promyshlennaja jekologija [Labor Medicine and Industrial Ecology]. 2015; 2: 26-29.
20. Kureneva EJu. Rezul’taty obsledovanija sostojanija stvolomozgovogo otdela sluhovogo analizatora u rabochih shumovogo proizvodstva s razlichnoj stepen’ju sensonevral’noj tugouhosti po dannym akusticheskoj impedansometrii [Results of examination of the state of the brainstem segment of the auditory analyzer in workers of noise production with different degrees of sensorineural hearing loss from acoustic impedance measurements]. Rossijskaja otorinolaringologija [Russian Otorhinolaryngology]. 2010; 2: 52-56.
21. Lobzina EV. Narushenija sluhovoj funkcii pri shumovom vozdejstvii u rabotnikov zheleznodorozhnogo transporta [Impairment of the auditory function in the noise effect of railway workers]. Rossijskaja otorinolaringologija [Russian Otorhinolaryngology]. 2011; 1: 110-114.
22. Muhamedova GR. Registracija vyzvannoj otoakusticheskoj jemissii u rabotnikov lokomotivnyh brigad zheleznodorozhnogo transporta [Registration of induced otoacoustic emission from workers of locomotive brigades of railway transport]. Vestnik otorinolaringologii [Bulletin of otorhinolaryngology]. 2009; 6: 19-21.
23. Petrova NN. Zabolevaemost’ professional’noj sensonevral’noj tugouhost’ju v Sankt-Peterburge i Leningradskoj oblasti [The incidence of occupational sensoneural hearing impairment in St. Petersburg and the Leningrad Region]. Rossijskaja otorinolaringologija [Russian Otorhinolaryngology]. 2010; 3: 129-134.
24. Pfaf VF, Gorohova SG, Luzina KJe et al. Professional’naja tugouhost’ u rabotnikov lokomotivnyh brigad i ejo associacija s faktorami riska [Professional deafness in workers of locomotive crews and its association with risk factors]. Medicina truda i promyshlennaja jekologija [Occupational medicine and industrial ecology]. 2016; 2: 33-37.
25. Rajcelis IV, Shul’ga IA. Primenenie mil’gammy i mil’gammy kompozitum v celjah shumovoj otoprotekcii [The use of milligamma and milligamma compositum for noise isolation]. Rossijskaja otorinolaringologija [Russian Otorhinolaryngology]. 2012; 5: 174-180.
26. Rukavishnikov VS, Pankov VA, Kuleshova MV et al. Itogi i perspektivy nauchnyh issledovanij po probleme formirovanija sensornogo konflikta pri vozdejstvii shuma i vibracii v uslovijah proizvodstva [Results and prospects of scientific research on the problem of the formation of sensory conflict under the influence of noise and vibration in production conditions]. Medicina truda i promyshlennaja jekologija [Occupational medicine and industrial ecology]. 2009; 1: 1-5.
27. Sabir’janov DI, Panevin PA, Tkachuk IV. O chastote professional’noj sensonevral’noj tugouhosti u personala predprijatija [On the frequency of professional sensorineural hearing impairment in the company’s personnel]. Rossijskaja otorinolaringologija [Russian Otorhinolaryngology]. 2016; 1: 78-81.
28. Tarasova NV, Korzhenkova AV. Professional’naja nejrosensornaja tugouhost’ u rabotnikov «Gazpromtransgaz Samara» [Professional sensorineural hearing loss among employees of Gazpromtransgaz Samara]. Vestnik medicinskogo instituta REAVIZ [Bulletin of the medical
institute REAVIZ ]. 2011; 3: 20-26.
29. Shidlovskaja TA, Gvozdeckij VA. Pokazateli korotkolatentnyh sluhovyh vyzvannyh potencialov u rabochih razlichnyh professional’nyh grupp ugol’noj promyshlennosti [Indicators of short-latent auditory evoked potentials in workers of various professional groups of the coal industry]. Rossijskaja otorinolaringologija [Russian Otorhinolaryngology]. 2015; (3): 146-151.
30. Shidlovskaja TA, Shevcova TV. Harakteristika sluha na tony v konvencional’nom i rasshirennom diapazonah chastot u stazhirovannyh rabochih «shumovyh» professij [Characteristics of hearing on tones in the conventional and extended frequency bands in the trained workers in “noise” professions]. Rossijskaja otorinolaringologija [Russian Otorhinolaryngology]. 2010; 2: 144-148.
31. Javorovskij AP, Vertelenko MV, Shidlovskaja TV et al. Sostojanie central’nyh otdelov sluhovogo analizatora u rabochih shumovyh professij aviacionnoj promyshlennosti s nachinajushhejsja sensonevral’noj tugouhost’ju [The state of the central departments of the auditory analyzer for workers in the noise professions of the aviation industry with the beginning of sensorineural hearing loss]. Rossijskaja otorinolaringologija [Russian Otorhinolaryngology]. 2008; 6: 155-161.
32. Zinkin VN, Mironov VG, Sergeev ON et al. Vedushhie klinicheskie kriterii shumovoj patologii [. Leading clinical criteria for noise pathology]. Rossijskaja otorinolaringologija [Russian Otorhinolaryngology]. 2007; 3: 51-56.
33. Zinkin VN, Soldatov SK, Sheshegov PM et al. Dejstvie aviacionnogo shuma na organ sluha specialistov Voenno-Vozdushnyh sil [The effect of aircraft noise on the hearing organ of specialists of the Air Force]. Voenno-medicinskij zhurnal [Military Medical Journal]. 2009; 3: 54-59.
34. Rajcelis IV. Uslovija truda i rasprostranennost’ shumovoj tugouhosti u rabochih gazopererabatyvajushhego proizvodstva [Working conditions and the prevalence of noise hearing loss among workers in gas processing industry]. Medicinskij al’manah [Medical almanac]. 2008; 3: 66-68.
35. Rajcelis IV. Sostojanie sluha u rabochih gazohimicheskoj promyshlennosti [Hearing condition in workers of the gas chemical industry]. Prakticheskaja medicina [Practical medicine]. 2013; 4: 84-86.
36. Buhtijarov IV, Prokopenko LV, Kravchenko OK et al. Kriterii ocenki narushenij sluha pri vozdejstvii shuma: sravnitel’nyj analiz otechestvennyh i zarubezhnyh metodicheskih podhodov [Evaluation criteria for hearing impairment under noise exposure: a comparative analysis of domestic and foreign methodological approaches]. Medicina truda i promyshlennaja jekologija [Occupational medicine and
industrial ecology]. 2013; 10: 1-8.
37. Denisov JeI, Adeninskaja EE, Eremin AL et al. Professional’naja poterja sluha - problema zdorov’ja i bezopasnosti [Professional hearing loss - the problem of health and safety]. Medicina truda i promyshlennaja jekologija [Labor Medicine and Industrial Ecology]. 2014; 7: 45-47.
38. Izmerov NF, Denisov JeI, Adeninskaja EE et al. Kriterii ocenki professional’noj poteri sluha ot shuma: mezhdunarodnye i nacional’nye standarty [Criteria for assessing professional hearing loss from noise: international and national standards]. Vestnik otorinolaringologii [Herald of otorhinolaryngology]. 2014; 6: 66-71
39. Kozin OV. Osobennosti professional’noj tugouhosti u lic letnogo sostava grazhdanskoj aviacii [Features of occupational deafness in persons flying the civil aviation]. Vestnik otorinolaringologii [Bulletin of otorhinolaryngology]. 2005; 5: 16-19.
40. Pankova VB, Kapcov VA, Sineva EL et al. Ob ocenke novyh reglamentov pri periodicheskih medicinskih osmotrah rabotnikov «shumovyh» professij [About an estimation of new regulations at periodic medical examinations of workers of “noise” professions]. Rossijskaja otorinolaringologija [Russian Otorhinolaryngology]. 2013; 4: 103-107.
41. Pankova VB. Professional’naja tugouhost’ u rabotnikov transporta [Professional deafness in transport workers]. Vestnik otorinolaringologii [Herald of otorhinolaryngology]. 2008; 3: 11-14.
42. Pankova VB, Skrjabina LJu, Kas’kov JuN. Rasprostranennost’ i osobennosti jekspertnyh reshenij pri professional’noj tugouhosti u rabotnikov transporta (na primere zheleznodorozhnogo i vozdushnogo transporta) [The prevalence and peculiarities of expert decisions with occupational deafness in transport workers (by the example of rail and air transport)]. Vestnik otorinolaringologii [Bulletin
of otorhinolaryngology]. 2016; 1: 13-18.
43. Pankova VB, Sinjova EL, Tavartkiladze GA et al. K diskussii po novym voprosam klassifikacii proftugouhosti [To a discussion on new issues of classification of occupational diseases]. Vestnik otorinolaringologii [Bulletin of otorhinolaryngology]. 2014; 3: 63-65.
44. Pan’shina VS, Petrova NN. Osobennosti razvitija professional’noj tugouhosti u rabotnikov sovremennogo derevoobrabatyvajushhego predprijatija [Features of the development of professional deafness in workers of modern woodworking enterprises]. Rossijskaja otorinolaringologija [Russian Otorhinolaryngology]. 2011; 3: 107-111.
45. Boboshko MJu, Golovanova LE, Vladimirova ON. K voprosu ob ocenke stepeni tugouhosti [On the issue of evaluation of the degree of deafness]. Rossijskaja otorinolaringologija [Russian Otorhinolaryngology]. 2015; 5: 24-27.
46. Kozak-Voloshanenko JuN, Ovsjanik EV. Sostojanie cerebral’noj gemodinamiki u bol’nyh sensonevral’noj tugouhost’ju «shumovogo» geneza v zavisimosti ot stazha raboty v shume [The state of cerebral hemodynamics in patients with sensorineural hearing loss of “noise” genesis depending on the length of service in noise]. Rossijskaja otorinolaringologija [Russian Otorhinolaryngology]. 2011; 1: 89-92.
47. Zinkin VN. Aktual’nye voprosy obespechenija rabotosposobnosti i sohranenija zdorov’ja inzhenerno-tehnicheskogo sostava aviatransportnyh predprijatij [Actual questions maintenance of working capacity and preservation of health of engineering and technical staff of air transport enterprises]. Aktual’nye problemy transportnoj mediciny [Actual problems of transport medicine]. 2014; 2: 28-45.
48. Soldatov SK, Buhtijarov IV, Zinkin VN et al. Professional’no obuslovlennaja zabolevaemost’ aviacionnyh specialistov [Professionally conditioned incidence of aviation specialists]. Medicina truda i promyshlennaja jekologija [Occupational medicine and industrial ecology]. 2010; 9: 35-40.
49. Zhdan’ko IM, Zinkin VN, Soldatov SK et al. Fundamental’nye i prikladnye aspekty profilaktiki neblagoprijatnogo dejstvija aviacionnogo shuma [Fundamental and applied aspects of the prevention of adverse effects of aircraft noise]. Aviakosmicheskaja i jekologicheskaja medicina [Aerospace and Environmental Medicine]. 2014; 4: 5-16.
VAKHITOV KHAKIM M., D. Med. Sci., associate professor, the acting head of the Department of pediatrics with the course of outpatient pediatrics of Kazan State Medical University, Russia, 420012, Kazan, Butlerov str., 49, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org PIKUZА OLGA I., SCOPUS Author ID: 6602844119, D. Med. Sci., professor of the Department of introduction into children’s diseases and intermediate level pediatrics with the course of childhood diseases for the faculty of general medicine of Kazan State Medical University, Russia, 420012, Kazan, Butlerov str., 49, e-mail: email@example.com
SULEYMANOVA ZULFIYA YA., ORCID ID: оrcid.org/0000-0001-8723-0199, C. Med. Sci., associate professor of the Department of introduction into children’s diseases and intermediate level pediatrics with the course of childhood diseases for the faculty of general medicine of Kazan State Medical University, Russia, 420012, Kazan, Butlerov str., 49, tel. (843) 236-71-72, 8-987-296-38-48, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
ZAKIROVА ALFIYA M., ORCID ID: orcid.org/0000-0003-2976-0807, SCOPUS Author ID 56175496000, C. Med. Sci., associate professor of the Department of introduction into children’s diseases and intermediate level pediatrics with the course of childhood diseases for the faculty of general medicine of Kazan State Medical University, Russia, 420012, Kazan, Butlerov str., 49, e-mail: email@example.com
AKHMETVALEEVA JULIA N., C. Med. Sci., assistant of professor of the Department of introduction into children’s diseases and intermediate level pediatrics with the course of childhood diseases for the faculty of general medicine of Kazan State Medical University, Russia, 420012, Kazan, Butlerov str., 49, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. Aim. The goal was to analyze the publications and to prepare a review of the works devoted to the modern understanding of metabolic shifts in the child organism in respiratory organ disorders. Material and methods. The publications of native and foreign authors have been studied. Results and discussions. The features of the metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates in connection with bronchial and pulmonary pathology in children have been studied. Important pathogenetic aspects of initiation and development of inflammatory pulmonary lesions, that substantiate the need in differentiated approach in metabolic corrector administration, are disclosed. The role of lipid metabolism disturbance in stimulation of phagocytosis, the activation of «respiratory explosion» and lipid peroxidation is reflected. The role of carbohydrate metabolism was stressed. It is being characterized with such changes as predominance of glycolysis, lactate and pyruvate accumulation, which leads to metabolic acidosis. The main role of bioelements in the cascade of pathogenetic mechanisms in pulmonary disorders can be explained by them being not just components of local lung protection but also being involved in the control of the cellular functional activity in inflammatory process and immune response development. From the clinical perspective, this fact can be considered as an indicator of the subclinical stage of disorder development and as a predictor of disease at early stages. Conclusion. Thus, it is necessary to search for new approaches to study pathogenesis of pneumonia, to manage homeostatic disorders both on cellular and subcellular levels, as well as to develop the methods for preclinical diagnosis that allow correcting minimal metabolic disturbances and preventing their development.
Key words: children, respiratory organs, metabolic disorders.
For reference: Vakhitov KhM, Pikuza OI, Suleymanova ZYa, Zakirova AM, Akhmetvaleeva JuN. Cascade of metabolic disorders in respiratory organ disorders in children. The Bulletin of Contemporary Clinical Medicine. 2017; 10 (3): 56—60. DOI: 10.20969/VSKM.2017.10(3).56-60.
1. Al’bickiy JuV. Sposoby polucheniya informacii ob isch erpannoy zabolevaemosti podrostkov [Mens of data ac cessing about «true» adolescent]. Voprosy sovremennoy pediatrii [Current pediatrics]. 2011; 10 (3): 12-15.
2. Baranov AA. Sostoyanie zdorov’ya detey v Rossiyskoy Federacii [The health of children in the Russian Federa tion]. Pediatriya [Pediatrics]. 2012; 3: 4-9.
3. Tatochenko VK. Bolezni organov dyhaniya u detey: pediatricheskoe rukovodstvo [Respiratory diseases in children: pediatric manual]. Moskva [Moscow]: Pediatr. 2012; 480 p.
4. Rudenko NN. Osobennosti sostoyaniya zdorov’ya shkol’nikov Sankt-Peterburga [Features of the state of health of school students of St. Petersburg]. Voprosy prakticheskoy pediatrii [Current pediatrics]. 2010; 5(2): 121-123.
5. Chebotar’ IV. Mehanizmy antibioplenochnogo immuniteta [Mechanisms of antibiofilm immunnity]. Vestnik RAMN [Annals of the Russian academy of medical sciences]. 2012; 67 (12): 22-29.
6. Bellanti JA. Current concepts of immune interventions in children with respiratory diseases. Respiration. 2008; 61: 37.
7. Vladimirov JuA. Svobodnye radikaly i kletochnaya hemi lyuminescenciya [Free radicals and cellular chemilumi nescence]. Uspehi biologicheskoy himii [Advances in Biochemistry]. 2009; 49: 341–388.
8. Zanozin OV. Svobodno-radikal’noe okislenie pri saharnom diabete 2-go tipa: istochniki obrazovanija, sostavljajushhie, patogeneticheskie mehanizmy toksichnosti [Free-radical oxidation at a diabetes mellitus of the 2nd type: sources of formation, components, pathogenetic mechanisms of toxicity]. Sovremennye tehnologii v medicine [Current technologies in medicine]. 2010; 3: 104– 112.
9. Martin-Gallan P. Biomarkers of diabetes-associated oxidative stress and antioxidant status in yang diabetic patients with or without subclinical complications. Free Radic Biol Med. 2009; 34 (12): 1563–1574.
10. Timofeeva TG. Sootnoshenie mezhdu lipoperoksidaciey i okislitel’noy modifikaciey belka v pecheni v dinamike tridcatisutochnoy gipokinezii [Relationship between lipid peroxidation and oxidative modification of proteins in liver in the dynamics of thirty-day hypokinesia]. Fundamental’nye issledovaniya [Fundamental research]. 2012; 2: 143-146.
11. Lisica IV. Ispol’zovanie preparatov, sozdannyh na fosfolipidnoy osnove, v pul’monologicheskoy praktike [The phospholipid-based drugs in pulmonology practice]. Prakticheskaya medicina [Practical medicine]. 2013; 7: 18-23.
12. Amanso AM. Differential roles of NADPH oxidases in vascular physiology and pathophysiology. Front Biosc. 2012; 1 (4): 1044–1064.
13. Borregaard N. Regulation of human neutrophil granule protein expression. Curr Opin Hematol. 2012; 8 (1): 23-27.
14. Holmes MC. Neutrophil modulation of the pulmonary chemokine response to lipopolysaccharide . Shock. 2012; 18 (3): 555–560.
15. Men’shikova EB. Okislitel’nyy stress: patologicheskie sostoyaniya i zabolevaniya [Oxidative stress: patological conditions and diseasis]. Novosibirsk: ARTA. 2008; 284 р.
16. Pikuza OI. Narushenie lipidnoy peroksidacii i sostoyanie syvorotochnogo cinka pri vnebol’nichnyh pnevmoniyah u shkol’nikov [Violation of peroxidation and serum zinc in community-acquired pneumonia in school children]. Pediatriya [Pediatrics]. 2012; 91 (2): 30-34.
17. Pikuza OI. Osobennosti sostoyanija kletochnyh mem bran pri razlichnyh kliniko-morfologicheskih variantah vnebol’nichnyh pnevmoniy u detey shkol’nikov [Peculiari ties of the state of cell membranes in various clinical and morphological variants of community-asquired pneumonia in schoolchildren]. Pediatrija [Pediatrics]. 2013; 92 (3): 18-21.
18. Mayanskiy DN. Lekcii po klinicheskoy patologii: rukovod stvo dlya vrachey [Lectures on clinical pathology: a guide for physician]. GJeOTAR — media [GEOTAR–Media]. 2008; 464 р.
19. Kravchenko IJe. Ocenka metabolicheskih sistem acetilirovaniya i okisleniya u bol’nyh streptokokkovymi antigenami i ih terapevticheskaya korrekciya ksimidonom [Assessment of metabolic systems of acetylation and oxidation in patients with streptococcal antigens and their therapeutic correction with xymidone]. Kazanskiy medicinskiy zhurnal [Kazan medical journal]. 2008; 4: 452-457.
20. Babachenko IV. Rol’ perekisnogo okisleniya lipidov i antioksidantnoy zashhity v patogeneze koklyusha u detey [Role of lipid peroxidation and antioxidant protection in the pathogenesis of whooping cough in children]. Pediatriya [Pediatrics]. 2006; 3: 24-29.
21. Pikuza AH. Klinicheskoe znachenie mestnyh pokazateley perekisnogo okisleniya lipidov i antioksidantnoy zashhity u bol’nyh posle yekstrakcii katarakty [Clinical value of the local parameters of lipid peroxidation and antioxidative defense in patients after cataract extraction]. Vestnik oftal’mologii [Annals of ophthalmology]. 2008; 1: 19-22.
22. Dolgushin II. Neytrofil’nye vnekletochnye lovushki i metody ocenki funkcional’nogo statusa neytrofilov [Neutrophil extracellular traps and methods for assessing the functional status of neutrophils]. Izdatelstvovo RAMN [Publishing house RAMS]. 2009; 208 p.
RAKHMATULLINA DINARA M., graduate student of the Department of advanced and professional specialist training of Kazan State Medical University, Russia, 420012, Kazan, Butlerov str., 49, tel. 8-927-421-21-21, e-m ail: DiEl2@yandex.ru
Abstract. Aim. Analysis of the recent data on the methods of spontaneous platelet aggregation determination was performed. Material and methods. The publications of foreign and native authors, as well as the data from clinical and experimental studies were reviewed. Results and discussion. Developed methods for spontaneous platelet activation determination in whole blood and plasma have their advantages and disadvantages in each clinical case. However, the mechanisms determining the tendency of platelets to increase aggregation remain poorly understood. Spontaneous platelet aggregation, as well as increased induced aggregation, plays an important role not only in development and in progression of various diseases. It is also one of independent prognostic factors, especially in case of thrombosis and embolism of different localization. Conclusion. Spontaneous platelet aggregation is an important phenomenon relevant to many pathological conditions, such as cardiovascular diseases, systemic vasculitis, malignancy, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Therefore, immediate correction of platelet aggregation is required in terms of obligatory evaluation of antiplatelet activity of modern antiplatelet drugs.
Key words: methods of spontaneous platelet aggregation, antiplatelet therapy, platelets.
For reference: Rakhmatullina DM. The methods of spontaneous platelet aggregation. The Bulletin of Contemporary Clinical Medicine. 2017; 10 (3): 60—65. DOI: 10.20969/VSKM.2017.10(3).60-65.
1. Shevchenko II, Jerlih AD, Islamov RR. Sravnenie dannyh registrov ostryh koronarnyh sindromov REKORD i REKORD-2: lechenie i ego ishody v stacionarah, ne imejushhih vozmozhnosti vypolnenija invazivnyh koronarnyh procedur [Comparison of the data of the registers of acute coronary syndromes RECORD and RECORD-2: treatment and its outcomes in hospitals not able to perform invasive coronary procedures]. Kardiologija [Cardiology]. 2013; 8: 4-10.
2. Ogarkov MJu, Barbarash OL, Kazachek JV. Raspros tranennost’ komponentov metabolicheskogo sindroma X u korennogo i nekorennogo naselenija Gornoj Shorii [The prevalence of components of the metabolic syndrome x in the indigenous and non-indigenous population of Mountain Shoria]. Sibirskij nauchnyj medicinskij zhurnal [Siberian Scientific Medical Journal]. 2004; 24 (1): 108- 111.
3. VNOK [GNCC]. Nacional’nye rekomendacii: diagnostika i lechenie stabil’noj stenokardii [National Recommenda tions: diagnosis and treatment of stable angina pectoris]. Kardiovaskuljarnaja terapija i profilaktika [Cardiovascular therapy and prevention]. 2011; 6 (4): 31.
4. Komarov AL, Shahmatova OO, Iljushhenko TA. Faktory, opredeljajushhie prognoz u bol’nyh so stabil’noj formoj ishemicheskoj bolezni serdca (po rezul’tatam pjatiletnego prospektivnogo nabljudenija) [Factors determining the prognosis in patients with stable form of coronary heart disease (based on the results of a five-year prospective observation)]. Kardiologija [Cardiology]. 2013; 52 (1): 14.
5. Sumarokov AB. Novye dezagregantnye preparaty [New disaggregant drugs]. Racional’naja farmakoterapija v kardiologii [Rational pharmacotherapy in cardiology]. 2011; 7 (5): 637.
6. Norgard NB, Mathews KD, Wall GC. Drug-drug interaction between clopidogrel and the proton pump inhibitors. Ann Pharmacother. 2009; 43: 1266-1274.
7. Jilma B. Platelet function analyzer (PFA-100): a tool to quantify congenital or acquired platelet dysfunction. J Lab Clin Med. 2001; 138: 152-163.
9. Snoep JD, Hovens MM. Clopidogrel non responsiveness in patients under-going percutaneous coronaryintervention with stenting: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Am Heart J. 2007; 154: 221-231.
10. Rao VS. Hemorrhage in Patients With Acute Coronary Syndrome: From Annoying Observation to Major Chal lenge. Rev Esp Cardiol. 2010; 63 (1): 1–4. doi:10.1016/ S1885-5857(10)70001-3
11. Subherwal S, Bach RG, Chen AY. The CRUSADE Bleeding Score to Assess Baseline Risk of Major Bleeding in Non- ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction. J Amer Coll Cardiol. 2008; 51 (A): 806–809.
12. Aleil B, Ravanat C, Cazenave J. Flow cytometric analysis of intraplatelet VASP phosphorylation for the detection of clopidogrel resistance in patients with ischemic cardiovascular diseases. J Thromb Haemost. 2005; 3: 85-92.
13. Giljarevskij SR, Orlov VA, Kuz’mina IM, Larin AG. Al’ternativnye podhody k primeneniju dvuhkomponentnoj antiagregantnoj terapii u bol’nyh s ostrym koronarnym sindromom: dokazatel’stva, rekomendacii i real’naja praktika [Alternative approaches to the use of two- component antiplatelet therapy in patients with acute coronary syndrome: evidence, recommendations and real practice]. Racional’naja farmakoterapija v kardiologii [Rational pharmacotherapy in cardiology]. 2012; 8 (4): 531-532.
14. Sposob issledovanija vnutrisosudistoj agregacii trom bocitov invitro : patent 2102754 Ros Federacii [Method for the study of intravascular platelet aggregation in vitro: patent].
15. Gabbasov ZA. Novyj vysokochuvstvitel’nyj metod analiza agregacii trombocitov [A new highly sensitive method for the analysis of platelet aggregation]. Laboratornoe Delo [Laboratory work]. 1989; 10: 15-18.
16. Egorihina MN. Fibrinogen i agregacija trombocitov (na modeli termicheskoj travmy) [Fibrinogen and platelet aggregation]. Jaroslavskiy pediatricheskiy vestnik [Yaroslavl Pediatric Herald]. 2010; 4 (3): 61-66.
17. Tarasova NI. Sposob kolichestvennoj ocenki spontannoj agregacii trombocitov [The method of quantitative evaluation of spontaneous platelet aggregation]. Tromboobrazovanie i patologija gemostaza [Thrombosis and pathology of hemostasis]. 1982; 112.
18. Fox SC, Sasae R, Janson S. Quantitation of platelet aggregation and microaggregate formation in whole blood by flow cytometry. Platelets. 2004; 15: 85-93.
19. Sbrana S, Pina FD, Rizza A. Relationships between optical aggregometry (type born) and flow cytometry in evaluating ADP-induced platelet activation. Clinical Cytometry. 2008; 74: 30-39.
20. Sirotkina OV, Bogan’kova NA, Laskovec AB. Immuno logicheskie metody v ocenke funkcional’noj aktivnosti trom bocitov u bol’nyh s serdechno-sosudistymi zabolevanijami [Immunological methods in assessing the functional activity of thrombocytes in patients with cardiovascular diseases]. Medicinskaya immunologija [Medical Immunology]. 2010; 12 (3): 213-218.
21. Harrison P, Robinson M, Liesner R. The PFA-100: a potential rapid screening tool for the assessment of platelet dysfunction. Clin Lab Haematol. 2002; 24: 225-232.
22. Campbell J, Ridgway H, Carville D. Plateletworks: a novel point of care platelet function screen. Mol Diagn Ther. 2008; 12: 253-258.
23. Breet NJ, Werkum JW, Bouman HJ. Comparison of platelet function tests in predicting clinical outcome in patients undergoing coronary stent implantation. JAMA. 2010; 303 (8): 754–762.
ANTICIPATION CONSISTENCY AS THE FACTOR OF ADMINISTRTIVE COMPETENCE DEVELOPMENT IN MEDICAL ORGANISATION MANAGERS
SHULAEV ALEKSEY V., D. Med. Sci., professor, Head of the Department of general hygiene with the course of radiation hygiene, professor of the Department of public health management of Kazan State Medical University, Russia, 420012, Kazan, Butlerov str., 49, tel. 8-987-213-67-12, e-mail: email@example.com
ZINOVIEV PAVEL V., graduate student of the Department of general hygiene with the course of radiation hygiene of Kazan State Medical University, Russia, 420012, Kazan, Butlerov str., 49, tel. 8-905-315-08-00, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
GAYFULLIN RUSTEM F., chief physician of the Republican Clinical Hospital, Russia, 420016, Kazan, Orenburgsky trakt, 138, tel. 8-987-296-32-22, e-mail: Rustem.Gayfullin@tatar.ru
Abstract. Aim. The study was performed in order to reveal a correlation between the influence of anticipation consistency on administrative competencies in medical organization managers and medical organization effectiveness. Material and methods. Review of publications was performed, theoretical and system analysis methods and classification were applied. Results and discussion. According to the leading experts, professional and personal qualities of the managers determine increased productivity, improve the quality, working and living conditions of employees, reduce staff turnover as well as the number of conflicts; stimulate innovation; ensure cost savings within 30—70% as well as staff motivation. There are numerous scientific publications related to administrative competence development in general and professional training, both native and foreign. However, administrative competences in health care managers are not studied well. Administrative competences can be divided into three main groups: 1. «Task management» — risk analysis, proper resource allocation, forecasting, etc. 2. «Relationship management» — social sphere, interpersonal relations, conflict management. 3. «Self-management» — adaptability, flexibility, stress tolerance, empathy. Anticipation consistency in medical organization managers affects these groups of administrative competences. Anticipation consistency (predictive competence) is the ability of the person to anticipate the course of events with a high probability, to predict situation development and their own response, to act with the temporal — spatial anticipation. Conclusion. Medical organization and health care industry as a whole will not succeed without competent leaders. The study of medical organization manager anticipation consistency development level and the extent of its influence on administrative competence development with the further design of practical recommendations for staff and personnel reserve formation training will improve the efficiency of an individual medical organization and health care industry as a whole.
Key words: medical organization, head of the medical organization, manager, leader, managerial competence, anticipation consistency, efficiency.
For reference: Shulaev AV, Zinovev PV, Gayfullin RF. Anticipation consistency as the factor of administrative competence development in medical organization managers. The Bulletin of Contemporary Clinical Medicine. 2017; 10 (3): 66—69. DOI: 10.20969/VSKM.2017.10(3).66-69.
1. Gorodnova AA. Kompetencii sovremennogo rossijskogo menedzhera [Competence of modern Russian manager]. Sistemy upravleniya I kontrolya v rossijskih I evropejskih kompaniyah [Management and control systems in Russian and European companies]. 2009; 9: 57-62.
2. Ivanov VV. Medicinskij menedzhment [Medical manage ment]. Moskva: Infra-M [Moscow: Infda-M]. 2011; 1: 256 p.
3. Bogdan NN. Upravlencheskie kompetencii rukovoditelej v sfere zdravoohranenija [Administrative references of principals in health care]. Medicina i obrazovanie v Sibiri [Medicine and Education in Siberia]. 2012; 5: 3.
4. Gilmanov AA, Ryabova TV, Marapov DI. Primenenie sovre mennyh psihotehnologij v dejatel’nosti upravlencheskih kadrov zdravoohranenija Respubliki Tatarstan [The usage of modern psychotechnologies in the activity of healthcare administrative personnel of the republic of Tatarstan]. Кazanskij medicinskij zhurnal [Kazan medical journal]. 2011; 92 (2): 264-266.
5. Reshetnikov VA, Korshever NG, Dorovskaya AI. Podgoto vka specialistov v oblasti upravlenija zdravoohraneniem: znachimost’ formirovanija kompetencij [Training of spe cialists in healthcare management: the importance of the formation of competences]. Кazanskij medicinskij zhurnal [Kazan medical journal]. 2015; 96 (6): 1049-1053.
6. Peter Drucker. Praktika menedzhmenta [Practice Management]. Moskva: Vil`jams [Moscow: Vilijms]. 2015; 1: 416 p.
7. Kamaletdinova AB. Upravlencheskie kompetencii ruko voditelja kak faktor sozdanija konkurentnogo preimush hestva organizacii [Managerial competence of the head as a factor in the creation of competitive advantages of the organization]. Medicinskaya nauka I obrazovanie [Medical science and education]. 2010; 5: 199-207.
8. Balakireva SM. Upravlencheskie kompetencii menedzherov kak uslovie povyshenija konkurentosposobnosti vneshne torgovyh organizacij [Managerial competencies of manag ers as a factor to improve competitiveness for a foreign trade company]. Rossijskij vneshneehkonomicheskij vestnik [The Russian Foreign Economic Bulletin]. 2012; 10: 54-60.
9. Masilova MG, Bogdan NN. Social’naja orientirovannost’, kak sostavljajushhaja upravlencheskoj kompetentnosti rukovoditelja [Social orientation as a component of managerial competence of the head]. Mir nauki, kultury, obrazovaniya [World of Science, Culture, Education]. 2014; 3 (46): 301-305.
Sumina NE. Vzaimosvjaz’ anticipacionnoj sostojatel’nosti i lichnostnyh svojstv [Interconnection between anticipation consistency and personality traits]. Kazan. 2008; 154 p.
THE FEATURES OF THE QUANTITATIVE AND QUALITATIVE INDICATORS OF THE BLINK REFLEX AND PATHOLOGICAL SYSTEM IN PATIENTS WITH TIC
MAVLYUTOVA REGINA A., VI year student of the Department of medical and biological, specialty «medical biophysics» of Kazan State Medical University, Russia, 420012, Kazan, Butlerov str., 49, tel. 8-986-932-62-52, e-mail: email@example.com
YAKUPOV RADIK A., D. Med. Sci., associate professor, professor of the Department of neurology, reflexology and osteopathy of Kazan State Medical Academy — branch of the Russian Medical Academy of postgraduate education, Russia, 420012, Kazan, Butlerov str., 36
RASHITOV LENAR Z., D. Med. Sci., associate professor of the Department of general hygiene with radiation hygiene course of Kazan State Medical University, Russia, 420012, Kazan, Butlerov str., 49
GRISHIN SERGEY N., D. Bio. Sci., associate professor of the Department of medical and biological physics, computer science and medical equipment of Kazan State Medical University, Russia, 420012, Kazan, Butlerov str., 49
MAKLETSOV SERGEY V., D. Ed. Sci., associate professor of the Department of the theory of functions and approximations of N.I. Lobachevsky Institute of mathematics and mechanics of Kazan (Volga) Federal University, Russia, 420008, Kazan, Kremlevskaya str., 18
ZAKHAROV ANDREY V., C. Bio. Sci., assistant of professor of the Department of human physiology of Kazan State Medical University, Russia, 420012, Kazan, Butlerov str., 49, laboratory of neurobiology of Kazan (Volga) Federal University, Russia, 420008, Kazan, Kremlevskaya str., 18
Abstract. Aim. The research was conducted in order to reveal the features of quantitative and qualitative indicators of the blink reflex in patient with tic. Material and methods. Patient A. 12 years old with left eye tic lasting 1 week, stuttering and involuntary finger movements was examined. Blink reflex was recorded by electromyography Neuro- MEP by Neurosoft, Ivanovo, using standard methods. Results and discussion. The absence of orienting reaction during stimulation of the left trigeminal nerve (safety amplitude, duration, R2-, R3-component, quantitative indicators R1-component) illustrates functional weakness of suprasegmental modulating effects of the right hemisphere of the brain. Adequate response to the opening of the eye indicates viability of suprasegmental modulating effects of the left brain hemisphere. Quantitative and qualitative R2-component indicators on the right illustrate pathological system. Conclusion. Neurophysiologic picture of tic syndrome illustrates significance in its development not only in the central nervous system structures, but also in muscular receptor apparatus. It is reasonable to use blink reflex for diagnosis and follow-up in patients with tic.
Key words: blink reflex, tic, orienting reaction, muscular receptor apparatus.
For reference: Mavlyutova RA, Yakupov RA, Grishin SN, Rashitov LZ, Makletsov SV, Zakharov AV. The features of the quantitative and qualitative indicators of the blink reflex and pathological system in patients with tic.The Bulletin of Contemporary Clinical Medicine. 2017; 10 (3): 70—74. DOI: 10.20969/VSKM.2017.10(3).70-74.
1. Leckman JF, Bloch MH, King RA, Scahill L. Phenomenol ogy of tics and natural history of tic disorders. Advances in neurology. 2006; 99 (1): 1-16.
2. William C Robertson. The Tourette Syndrome Classifica tion Study11 Group. Archives of neurology. 1993; 50 (10): 1013-1016.
3. American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. Arlington. 2013; 5: 81-85.
4. Khalifa N, von Knorring AL. Prevalence of Tic Disorders and Tourette Syndrome in a Swedish School Population. Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology. 2003; 45 (1): 315-319.
5. Korchounov A, Meier MF, Krasnianski M. Postsynaptic nigrostriatal dopamine receptors and their role in movement regulation. Journal of Neural Transmission. 2010; 117 (12): 1359-1369.
6. Trifonov EV. Russko-anglo-russkaja jenciklopedija «Antro pologija: duh-dusha-telo-sreda cheloveka, ili Pnevmapsi hosomatologija cheloveka» [Russian-English-Russian en cyclopedia «Anthropology: spirit — soul — body — human environment, or Pneumatic psychosomatology of man»]. Moskva: Medicina [Moscow: Medicine]. 2015; 354-355.
7. Jahno NN, Shtul’man DR ed. Bolezni nervnoj sistemy [Diseases of the nervous system]. Moscow: Medicine [Moscow: Medicine]. 2001; 744 p.
Mavlyutova RA, Yakupov RA, Rashitov LZ. Obshhie patterny klinicheskih projavlenij razlichnyh form DCP v migatel’nom reflekse [General patterns of clinical manifestations of various forms of cerebral palsy in a blinking reflex]. Medicinskij akademicheskij zhurnal [Medical academic journal]. 2017; 16 (2): 122-124.
STEPANETS ALEKSEY A., postgraduate student of Perm State Humanitarian Pedagogic University, Russia, 614000, Perm, Sibirskaya str., 24, tel. +7-915-177-97-93, e-mail: A_stepanetz@mail.ru
POLYAKOVA TATYANA A., C. Еd. Sci., associate professor of Perm State Humanitarian Pedagogic University, Russia, 614000, Perm, Sibirskaya str., 24, tel. +7-912-785-51-77, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
GORDEEVA ALLA YU., obstetrician and gynecologist of Clinic of obstetrics and gynecology of I.M. Sechenov the First Moscow State Medical University, Department № 1 of V.F. Snegirev University clinic of obstetrics and gynecology, Russia, 119991, Moscow, Trubetskaya str., 8 build. 2, tel. +7-499-248-67-29, e-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. Aim. The aim of the study was to determine the impact of physical activity, fitness programs, and lifestyle changes on obesity prevention and on improvement of the quality of life. Material and methods. The effects of physical activity in the framework of self-developed fitness program for obesity prevention, motivation and quality of life improvement, were studied. The article deals with analysis of the results of prospective studies on overweight women with obesity. During 6 months a complex of preventive measures according to personally developed physical activity plan as part of a fitness program was applied. Results and discussion. Technical progress, urbanization, minimal physical activity, fast food consumption and availability of low-calorie foods have led to worldwide spreading of such disease as obesity. At the same time obesity is common not only in developed countries. At the end of the last century, the experts have conducted extensive research that resulted in naming obesity as «non-communicable pandemic of the XXI century». Obesity is a chronic heterogeneous disease. Its development and progression is associated not only with genetic, hormonal and neurological factors. The academic community assigns an important role to behavioral factors. As a rule, it is a deskbound lifestyle and a lack of physical activity, accompanied by eating disorders. Conclusion. There is a need to synchronize the efforts of medical and sport communities in the struggle for human health in order to obtain the best results.
Key words: obesity, overweight, fitness, fitness program, exercise.
For reference: Stepanets AA, Polyakova TA, Gordeyeva AY. Fitness-programs as a tool for obesity prevention and quality of life improvement. The Bulletin of Contemporary Clinical Medicine. 2017; 10 (3): 75—77. DOI: 10.20969/ VSKM.2017.10(3).75-77.
1. Dedov II, Mel’nichenko GA. Ozhirenie: jetiologija, patogenez, klinicheskie aspekty [Obesity: etiology, pathogenesis, clinical aspects]. Moskva [Moscow]: MIA. 2004; 449 p.
2. Feruljova JuP. Adaptacija k fitnesu molodezhi [Adaptation to youth fitness]. Zhurnal Pedagogiko-psihologicheskie i mediko-biologicheskie problemy fizicheskoj kul’tury i sporta [Journal of Pedagogical-psychological and medico- biological problems of physical culture and sports]. 2007; 1 (2): 13-17.
3. Il’juhina JuA, Sokolova TM. Gruppovye programmy silovoj napravlennosti v strukture fitnesa, kak zdorovogo obraza zhizni [Group programs of power orientation in the structure of fitness as a healthy way of life]. Uchenye zapiski universiteta imeni PF Lesgafta [Scientific notes of the University PF Lesgaft]. 2014; 10: 116.